? servers

? players online

I caught XeNo

• Content Count:  788

wow the first pokémon go thing i've heard from souce that he didn't tell me first through steam or make me listen to on teamspeak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Rye

• Content Count:  2589

wow the first pokémon go thing i've heard from souce that he didn't tell me first through steam or make me listen to on teamspeak

Glad you emphasized the make me listen to part. I can sympathize with that.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  470

That's one of the perks of having a crawdaddy

• Like 1

• Content Count:  36

This entire story is true.

My class got canceled 10 mins before it was supposed to start so I had to ride for an hour back home. As I was on the train, I was thinking what I should get to eat to watch 4 hours of wrestling with. I decided to go to the subways near my house. Turns out, they closed recently. I was like damn, what should I get now. I was craving fries for the longest so I went to a pizza place and ordered chicken fingers with french fries. As I was waiting for like 10 mins, I pull up my Pokemon Go, and I saw a silhouette of a Snorlax. I clenched so hard, counting the seconds pass by as my food is getting ready. A minute later, food comes out, I slam my $10 on the table, get my change and run out of the pizza place mad quick with a hot aluminum tray in my hand. I felt all the adrenaline in my body pumping and I was running at a 10mph pace. I could have kept running for like 5 mins, that's how excited I was. I find it, use 3 Razz Berries, 3 Ultra Balls and I catch it. Finally, after about 2 months of playing, I caught my first Snorlax. This dude is soo rare in NYC, spawns about once every two hours a day. Lucky it spawned right next to me. To think, all these series of events led me to get a Snorlax. Like if a missed a train, or even went to Subways, I would have missed it.

t01afGa.png

P.S. Does this mean I'm the new president of SG since technically I rule over XeNo ;)

Im gonna be honest with you i had a pigeon or whatever the fuck those birds are called that had a 400 CP lmfao

• Like 1

Reply to Thread