? servers

? players online

What would you do if/had [Redacted]

• Content Count:  101

My dad got a picture of me with the painted women, oh boy was it great, but he never posted it so I can't get it. I really hate all those elmos, cookie monsters, spidermans and what ever comes next, they're all creepy mexicans. I love mexican people and columbian, mind you all of my friend are those types of people, so don't call me racist man.

• Content Count:  3740

Oh god not Times Square. With drunk Elmos, pissed off spidermans, creepy Disney characters and crowds of tourists, we'd all get separated before we get anywhere LOL

And don't forget the naked cowboy that roams Times Square.

• Content Count:  788

I visited New York before with my family, for like a week. We were staying in the times square area and sight seeing and stuff you know. Not that it has anything to do with the topic of the thread but I feel like it should be mentioned was we were walking down the street after getting ice cream, and my brother, (he was 10 at the time and didn't know any better) made eye contact with a homeless man who was begging for money. The man got really aggressive and started yelling at him and tbh it wasn't a good experience.

Also, me like many other people I know in real life are in the same boat, I don't really care or believe in anything. Like I'm not an atheist, but I don't believe in any religion either. I guess you can just call it being lazy. But I wouldn't really care what other people believe in. As long as what they believe in they think is right then you do you.

Reply to Thread