? servers

? players online

How would you like to see us go about the DG rule?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. How would you like to see us go about the DG rule?

• Keep it as is for a little bit longer and see how it goes.
    • Add the 6 T restriction and see how it goes
    • Completely remove forced deathgames.

Forced Deathgame Poll

• Content Count:  2589

"crouch walk to soccer no jumping" or "shift walk to disco jumping is restricted" followed by an order to shift to the opposite side of the map is boring and cancer. and its done just so they can force a death game, and raise their kd

To be fair, that kind of shit has been happening long before this rule change. CTs have been doing the "crouch walk here no jumping" for a good amount of time now and CTs have been hungry to raise their KD for much longer.

The problems with the Jailbreak server will never be the rules, people will find ways to make it miserable for others regardless.

And I agree 100% with this and has been a big part of my discussions with all Ts.

I still believe that this rule change will be beneficial in the long run. Hard part is getting through the initial growing pains of change. Which is why I need people to keep giving first hand feedback and experience. Most of what I've been hearing about the server and the changes has been from word of mouth from one or two people. And it's mostly been mixed messages on how people are taking it.

Edited by Goku

• Content Count:  2262

As one of the fewer admins that actually regularly goes on PB, I must say that Forced death game isn't a bad idea. Sure, the CT will wait until 2:30 then forced death games but i see no difference with "fullfreeday no pass first cell" as it is the same thing with delaying. I feel that if we change the restriction from time to amount of Ts, it will be better.

To counter the argument of CTs will wait until they can forced death game, there is always ways for CTs to think up something just to get their k/d ratio higher. When we don't have this "Forced death game" and "forced last request", the order was either "freeday no pass x" or "shift walk to x no jumping" or "go X and AFK freeze". Good or kill hunger CTs will always shoot those people that make mistakes, while "crossfire" some other people.

Adding forced death game will spice up the element of prison break. Most of our population came to our server due to "warning shot" and "no warden system". Everyone get a chance to play, or all CTs may order Ts. These always bring us some problem like, warning shot with awp which resulting people getting killed from it or conflicting orders. However, we still keep it this way as it is our unique points for our jailbreak server. Mic spams started when a ct just kill a T for minor mistake or arguing whose order to be followed.

Even if all deathgames that were not map-made are banned, it would be extremely easy to just wait for the timer, wait for the amount of T's to be reached, then stick them in the roulette pit and spin the ball until eventually they are all dead. On top of all of this, I feel like a '6 T's or less' stipulation would only cause CT's to become even more trigger-happy and thus promote more free killing / lack of warning shots.

I think banning all death games that were not map-made is a good idea to be honest. As for waiting for the timer, when i was undercover to see how population act without admin's presences, there is always fullfreeday almost every round. Even when I use my SG tag in the game, I had to stop the freeday because they give freeday every 2 rounds as it is "not repeatable". They stay in secret or armory for the whole round, claiming "it's freeday so they can do what they want." Sure, join CT you may say, but this happen even when i am CT and I had to give orders due to CTs being lazy. Our old jb fun time is gone. Now they only seek kills rather than having fun controlling Ts or Ts trying to rebel, they will just follow the order until some starting to rebel.

TL:DR: Change restriction to amount of Ts left. Banning all death games that were not map-made.

• Like 1
Edited by BlackWhite

• Content Count:  1403

Basically I don't see posting a long paragraph to get my point across will benefit me so I am going to make this simple.

Remove the time restriction.

Instead add a restriction to how many Ts are alive before forcing death games.

If it were me I would have at the most 6-8 Ts.

Then for forced LRs I'd restrict that to two Ts at most.

I know I don't have that strong of a post compared to others that posted huge paragraphs or have been actively playing on the servers the last few days but I'd thought I would post my opinion.

Remove the time restriction.

Instead add a restriction to how many Ts are alive before forcing death games.

If it were me I would have at the most 6-8 Ts.

Removing the time limit and setting the restriction to just the amount of Ts now enables CTs when the server is lower in population to force DGs right off the bat rather than doing typical orders.

• Content Count:  2262

Removing the time limit and setting the restriction to just the amount of Ts now enables CTs when the server is lower in population to force DGs right off the bat rather than doing typical orders.

Pred just delay 1 min for the forced death game and he was the last CT just now.

• Content Count:  2238

I mean, we're just circling around what @Delirium said. Honestly no matter how you word these rules, these kill hungry CTs are going to do whatever to just get the forced deathgame.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1403

In my opinion if we are going to keep this rule for long term it would be best to remove the time restriction rule due to the fact that the whole reason was to reduce the delaying that was occurring way to often in the server. With this rule, basically it was pointless to go through all of this struggle because the rounds end with the time running out anyways.

• Like 1

From what I can gather its still split on where people want this to go. If its decided to stick with forced DG for a little while longer, I'll see if people then want to go with the current ruleset, or switch to T limit instead

• Content Count:  2238

From what I can gather its still split on where people want this to go. If its decided to stick with forced DG for a little while longer, I'll see if people then want to go with the current ruleset, or switch to T limit instead

To add to my opinion, I don't mind having the deathgames. I fully agree there are several maps that have games I never get to see (Spy v Spy and the traitor game). My issue is that especially right now, and with the way I've seen CTs trend recently, it's nothing but deathgames. So then it's just no variety all over again, just on the opposite end of the spectrum now

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.