? servers

? players online

How would you like to see us go about the DG rule?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. How would you like to see us go about the DG rule?

• Keep it as is for a little bit longer and see how it goes.
    • Add the 6 T restriction and see how it goes
    • Completely remove forced deathgames.

Forced Deathgame Poll

• Content Count:  2589

Reason for allowing FRLR and Simon says is due to maps like razor which don't have any map DGs. I do encourage, and so should everyone else, CTs to try to use map games more than Simon says or FRLR.

Something I think a lot of CTs forget is that you're supposed to try to make the game fun for both sides. Rather than being mini Hitlers and ruining the T side's experience.

• Content Count:  1403

Reason for allowing FRLR and Simon says is due to maps like razor which don't have any map DGs. I do encourage, and so should everyone else, CTs to try to use map games more than Simon says or FRLR.

Something I think a lot of CTs forget is that you're supposed to try to make the game fun for both sides. Rather than being mini Hitlers and ruining the T side's experience.

In my opinion people care too much about their own K/D ratio. This is why CTs act as "mini Hitlers". If you would just get rid of the death portion in the leaderboard there might not be a big change but it would honestly help with people caring so much about that aspect when it is irrelevant to anything about the game mode.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2262

giphy.gif

Since Goku step down and you are the one managing it now...............Can we remove order-made death games and only allowed map death games. Since CT seems to be still more focus on how many Ts they can kill. Let the map death games kill them would decrease the chance the CT ALWAYS focus them with simon says or FrLR to gain stats. I suggest we should use the same stats on TTT to PB so they won't know how many kills they have on their scoreboard as an achievement.

• Content Count:  2589

For what it's worth, I fully believe the rules we have set now are ideal and the server can and will thrive with it. Whether or not Simon says is removed and/or FRLR is up to whomever takes over full time in my place. But I firmly believe the current rules that are in place work. This is based on what I've heard from players, as well as first hand experience on my alt. CTs weren't forcing DGs every round but when they did it worked as intended to speed the rounds up and did see the occasional map game that we normally wouldn't see.

Not my call now so if the new AO opts to remove it then so be it, but for what it's worth I think it's worth sticking with.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3401

For what it's worth, I fully believe the rules we have set now are ideal and the server can and will thrive with it. Whether or not Simon says is removed and/or FRLR is up to whomever takes over full time in my place. But I firmly believe the current rules that are in place work. This is based on what I've heard from players, as well as first hand experience on my alt. CTs weren't forcing DGs every round but when they did it worked as intended to speed the rounds up and did see the occasional map game that we normally wouldn't see.

Not my call now so if the new AO opts to remove it then so be it, but for what it's worth I think it's worth sticking with.

Agreed.

Just give it a try for a month or two, let it settle in.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.