? servers

? players online

How would you like to see us go about the DG rule?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. How would you like to see us go about the DG rule?

• Keep it as is for a little bit longer and see how it goes.
    • Add the 6 T restriction and see how it goes
    • Completely remove forced deathgames.

Forced Deathgame Poll

• Content Count:  13

I feel like the forced death games are not as bad honestly at first it was horrible but with the rule of it only being allowed after 2:30 it makes it a lot easier especially if T's know what they're doing then taking out the CT's by 2:30 hasn't been a big issue.

The biggest issue with the 2:30 rule though is some CT's like to delay till 2:30 which is annoying.

• Content Count:  5377

To add to my opinion, I don't mind having the deathgames. I fully agree there are several maps that have games I never get to see (Spy v Spy and the traitor game). My issue is that especially right now, and with the way I've seen CTs trend recently, it's nothing but deathgames. So then it's just no variety all over again, just on the opposite end of the spectrum now

This pretty much.

I hope death games are here to stay even if its not in its current form. maybe 1 forced death game every 3-4 rounds could change the minds of those that strongly support the complete removal of death games.

^

• Content Count:  1621

This pretty much.

I hope death games are here to stay even if its not in its current form. maybe 1 forced death game every 3-4 rounds could change the minds of those that strongly support the complete removal of death games.

Lel what.

Pretty much what sean said. I think that it's either stay or go really. People who have been playing our server for any period of time longer than a day will take advantage of it. Pb will turn into deathgames every round, instead of free days. Doesn't make sense to have it in round intervals, time remaining in round or how many t's remaining. If it were based on how many ct's are left, it would definitely be easier for them to regain control of the round. Looking at the pb population though, it's a lolfest with deathgames. Goku is a semi good guy though, so maybe he'll make it work.

• Content Count:  11501

Honestly in my opinion this mentality is what is hurting certain servers because we don't want to change anything or move on with the times to what actually keeps servers

Well sure, if you apply my thoughts on forced deathgames to everything else lol. Me saying forced deathgames are terrible =/= we shouldn't ever change anything. I think forced LR's and a longer mute timer are both great changes.

• Content Count:  13

I feel as if the rule is fine the way it is honestly its not a big bother too me.

On the other hand I see a lot of free killing which occurs and it can be quite tiring, a auto-managing system would be really nice that allows a CT limit and a line/maybe even a certain time limit or such too be allowed on CT?

• Content Count:  1396

Well sure, if you apply my thoughts on forced deathgames to everything else lol. Me saying forced deathgames are terrible =/= we shouldn't ever change anything. I think forced LR's and a longer mute timer are both great changes.

I don't think I ever said that I merely pointed out something that has bothered me about SG for awhile and used your post as an example. I didn't mean to offend/attack you what so ever. To be honest I wasn't even directly talking about you but SG as a whole since 99% of SG hates major changes like theses and tries to strike them down without giving them a proper chance.

• Content Count:  11501

I don't think I ever said that I merely pointed out something that has bothered me about SG for awhile and used your post as an example. I didn't mean to offend/attack you what so ever. To be honest I wasn't even directly talking about you but SG as a whole since 99% of SG hates major changes like theses and tries to strike them down without giving them a proper chance.

I don't feel offended or attacked lol, your post just came across different to me than what it seemed like you were intending.

• Content Count:  2589

Played for lil over an hour today undercover (meaning not even on my admin account) and honestly didn't see any issue. Few hiccups of CTs being shit lords over some small things, but nothing really relating to the new rules. I'm still in favor of just sticking with these rules for a bit since from what I can gather, things aren't too bad now.

• Content Count:  634

i think now being a little furhter into the change, my only real complaint would be that 90% of the deathgames have been either simon says or frlr. i dont mind the deathgames that much tbh i take back my original stance, i think they should be here to stay but maybe in a different format as it still feels a little cheese when you play non map made games everytime.

[TL:DR] like forced death games, dont like playing the same ct controlled deathgames everytime

• Content Count:  2262

i think now being a little furhter into the change, my only real complaint would be that 90% of the deathgames have been either simon says or frlr. i dont mind the deathgames that much tbh i take back my original stance, i think they should be here to stay but maybe in a different format as it still feels a little cheese when you play non map made games everytime.

[TL:DR] like forced death games, dont like playing the same ct controlled deathgames everytime

Been telling them to use map death game
  • Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.