? servers

? players online

At $10 it's worth it (7 Days to Die)

• Content Count:  6242

I'd like to run a stress test on this Sunday afternoon around 2 or 3 pm ET. The server is built for 8 slots I feel any more and it could be problematic. We tested it a bit last night and it seemed to hold up, did get kicked when the csgo update got applied, so that was strange.

If you want to help test just show up on ts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  5055

I'd like to run a stress test on this Sunday afternoon around 2 or 3 pm ET. The server is built for 8 slots I feel any more and it could be problematic. We tested it a bit last night and it seemed to hold up, did get kicked when the csgo update got applied, so that was strange.

Damn it why not today or Saturday, Sunday I'm going out and back to university D:

• Content Count:  2730

I would join but that's the time the Minecraft event is.

Damn it why not today or Saturday, Sunday I'm going out and back to university D:

I'm workin' today, won't get home till after 1 am probably. Saturday I have a lunch engagement then I got friends coming over to watch RWBY.

• Content Count:  11723

A few friends of mine got a server and within a week we all played a bit to much.

The Blood moon battles are the best, I mainly farm and mine.

I'd love to see SG actually get a small server.

We ran the stress test on Saturday during the late afternoon through the evening and I didn't find any issues with us running the server.

That being said, later on, I'll make a thread somewhere talking about settings of what people will want to use. There are a few mods that were suggested that I need to look into before letting an official push for it. What I do know is it will be the standard 8 slot server, we don't have a whole lot of people who do own this game so while maybe initially it could be a bit crowded, I feel it will balance over time. This will also help with the server health, there have been reports when you get a bunch of people playing (even over 12), with the zomb/wildlife spawns the engine tends to struggle. Remember, this is still an early development of the game and atm, their focus isn't multiplayer server health. I am expecting an update of the game to hit late February-mid March, so if we do end up running mods, it could break. So I'm still trying to learn as much as I can about this server management before going full on release.

Expect a thread on options probably later this week. I'll try to figure out how I want to handle the input to make it easy for me to break down (probably some sort of form) as we'll have a ton of different options on several settings so I'll want to kind of find an easy way to visualize it all.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread