? servers

? players online

Stepping Down

• Content Count:  1061

To paraphrase what I said when I first learned about your retirement from Caution's post..

big, huge thanks to @Vick!!!! Thank you for everything you've done for the ZE server and the SG community. Hope ya deal with your irl stuff and are able to come back to SG on your own terms again some day.

Seriously thanks for everything you've done for the SG community. Since the time that I've been here, I've seen you be nothing but the best AO you could for a notoriously fickle server like ZE. Everyone really appreciated everything you do behind the scenes and in front. You'll be missed as a truly great AO. Good luck and hope to still see ya around.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  939

Vick..

more like..

Illmissyouplscomeback

Thanks for all the background work you've done to serve the community. Someone also needs to explain to me the CA joke everyone's making >.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2230

Thanks for everything you have done and put towards this community Vick! It's a shame that I didn't get to bump into you more personally, but I've seen and heard nothing but positivity, especially from others addressing you. Sad to see another go :(

Best of luck with everything irl and that all goes the best for you, I hope to see you in the future:o

• Like 1

Reply to Thread