? servers

? players online

Confusing Orders

• Content Count:  2262

Then they are breaking a rule by ignoring an admin telling them to follow rules and you can take action.
I took action with the reasonable orders but the explanation on how the death game/game/order works was not required, so i can't force them to explain. Had a case with a ct that I stated i want to play gun toss, then he expect me to throw the gun on spot (i was in soccer goal in razor.)

• Content Count:  1421

Did that. Being ignored.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

How can you possibly be ignored if you have power over them? If you warn them and they keep doing it, kick them. If they keep going after that ban them. Is it really that hard?

• Content Count:  1984

Did that. Being ignored.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Assert your dominance and piss on them

Shouldn't really let players stop you from enforcing rules. If they're not listening you still can punish them. They do have to explain if their orders were unclear a CT should be required to clarify and also if someone doesn't know how some deathgame or lr work, that should also be explained. If they're not being a good CT and giving confusing orders, you're always able to switch them. There are so many ways to approach this problem.

• Like 3
Edited by euro

• Content Count:  1619

I took action with the reasonable orders but the explanation on how the death game/game/order works was not required, so i can't force them to explain. Had a case with a ct that I stated i want to play gun toss, then he expect me to throw the gun on spot (i was in soccer goal in razor.)

Warn --> Kick --> Ban

Don't take that shit from them.

• Content Count:  11501

That doesn't apply to most of the CT since they are unable to understand what "reasonable orders" are.

I feel like the CT should give explanation if someone asked what that order means, unless they are trolling.

I fail to understand the logic in your post. If they are unable to understand what a 'reasonable order' is, then follow the admin protocol and explain what they are doing wrong. A reasonable order is pretty straight-forward:

If a CT says 'Everyone go to pool' at the beginning of the round and one guy runs around in circles saying 'I don't know where that is', well fuck him. Obviously follow the rest of the team. It's reasonable to not have to explain what a pool is or where it is located in that situation.

If a CT says 'African Freeday', that is something that will obviously cause confusion in more than one person. Without any type of explanation, this can be considered 'unreasonable', considering enough people have no fucking clue what that is. Exercise common sense and good judgement.

I don't really know what else to tell you; I share the same thoughts with the other admins on this thread expressing confusion as to how you're being ignored for excessive periods of time. I guess call in another admin or something if you don't feel comfortable handling a situation.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  422

On the server I fell that there are a decent amount of alternate names for orders, such as, Africa Freeze, or a Panda Freeday. I don't understand what these mean and CTs don't usually clarify what these orders mean before they give them. Are these orders allowed, and if they are can there be like a list of what they mean.

Panda free day is pretty popular to be honest, you can't jump and you can only crouch around, and I absolutely hate Africa Freeze, thank @Gumline for making it even more popular.

• Content Count:  2262

I don't really know what else to tell you; I share the same thoughts with the other admins on this thread expressing confusion as to how you're being ignored for excessive periods of time. I guess call in another admin or something if you don't feel comfortable handling a situation.
I am fine handling this sort of situation, it is just that they do it time by time, render me unable to follow protocol. Except some individual demand AOs present because they don't believe me.

• Content Count:  452

On the server I fell that there are a decent amount of alternate names for orders, such as, Africa Freeze, or a Panda Freeday. I don't understand what these mean and CTs don't usually clarify what these orders mean before they give them. Are these orders allowed, and if they are can there be like a list of what they mean.

If you asked anyone in the lobby you were in they would have no problem explaining some of the slang to you. Even though Cloaker was banned for hacking, a lot of people liked Cloaker. Therefore I started saying his version of afk freeze which sounds like "africa freeze" so people wouldn't forget him. Whenever I say "africa freeze" I say in the same sentence it means afk freeze. Feel free to ask my dude @Bubblez if you don't believe that's how Cloaker said it. Panda Freeday is crouch walk no jumping everywhere. If the SG Staff doesn't want us using Cloaker's version just let us know.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.