? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [March 4, 2017]

• Content Count:  1619

What country would you like to visit (that you haven't already been to), and why?

For me it would be Finland or Norway because I found out part of my heritage is from those two countries and it would be really cool to visit them and learn more about my heritage.

Besides them, Czech Republic to visit a couple of my friends.

• Content Count:  1639

Liechtenstein, as it's an alpine state with beautiful rural scenery, nifty hamlets and some neat-o medieval keeps. Always wanted to go since I first learned of it. :ccknight:

• Content Count:  422

England. I really like Europe as a whole and England because well, they speak English so it'd be easy to communicate there, and they are huge soccer fans there.

Or Brazil, technically I have been there since I was born there but I moved away to Philly when I was 6. I haven't visited there since then. I'm living in Florida now and I'm eager to visit my home country. Around 95% of my family lives there as well and I'd like to meet a lot of them.

• Content Count:  1619

Liechtenstein, as it's an alpine state with beautiful rural scenery, nifty hamlets and some neat-o medieval keeps. Always wanted to go since I first learned of it. :ccknight:

That's definitely a very interesting choice. Definitely would make for an amazing trip.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread