? servers

? players online

Post your job/what you do

• Content Count:  171

Why is it that so many people on here like to dox themselves? I simply don't understand.. like yeah, heres my snapchat, my full name, my school, my address, my email, and my place of work!

A lot of people feel as if this community is their family, which isn't a bad thing as long as they know that their are a lot of people in this community many of which they most likely don't know. Plus the only things that really have effect on anything that you listed are: full name, address. I understand what you're saying but the chances that anyone's going to take the time to search who you are using info you give them is extremely rare, and IF they do they will rarely do anything with it.

• Content Count:  729

I do get his point, people throw out too much private information on sections of the forums that are public to everybody.

If you want to give out information, don't forget others with possible bad intentions could be watching.

its not like they could steal our job just by posting it though

• Content Count:  729

It's not that.. why would anyone want to steal your job? They'll find out where you work, get more information about you, get you fired, etc.

It's not like they know all of my info as long as I keep it to a minimum, but thanks for caring

Reply to Thread