? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [April 13th 2017]

• Content Count:  701

Fnatics been my favorite team for a long time. I try to mimic flushas smart plays and aggressive awp like jw, which has proven to be incredibly difficult. I like Cloud9's org and the players but I've come to terms with them not being a top 10 team. My only hope for them is that they make majors so I can get more stickers.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2697

I don't watch eSports anymore but I used to be a fan of Fnatic when it was the Krimz, Olaf, Flusha, Jw and dennis. I was also a fan of NiP when they had Maikelele on the roster. I followed whatever team Maikelele was on because I absolutely loved that guy. I became a fan of Kinguin, G2, and Dignitas because of him.

• Content Count:  4441

My opinion about Esports changes pretty rapidly but genuinely this is what I think about it now.

It promotes kids to be flamey fucks who don't enjoy the games they play anymore unless they're winning. Esports are also really entertaining due to the type of shit people come up with to win.

Another side effect is that it's deteriorated of some of the other actual good games being made from getting the attention they deserve. Ask a kid if they've played CS:GO, LoL, or Call of Duty and the likelihood is that they have at some point. Ask a kid if he's played Ratchet and Clank or Jak and Daxter but bet they haven't.

So I don't have a favorite Esports team, cause fuck Esports.

Reply to Thread