? servers

? players online

Goodbye

• Content Count:  331

Hello Gamers of Steam,

Today, I have decided to step down as an admin of SG. I've thoroughly enjoyed my experience here as an admin and as a Steam-Gamer. Recently, I've decided to focus more on school and other IRL activities. As a result, my activity and play time have been lacking and i felt that I haven't been working up to my standards as an admin. Also, believe it or not, being admin has made me be more mature as a person in general.

For now, I will resign, although you will probably still see me on servers here and there.

Finally, there are many people i would like to thank for making this experience amazing, I will probably miss a lot of you, but these are the ones that come to mind :

@souceboss @Leon Mordecai @Bread @FLuiD @Insidious

xd

• Like 34

• Content Count:  5108

Take it easy, @WilliamAshe. Although I never got the chance to meet/interact with you, I do hope the best for you in life ahead. Thanks for committing to helping handle rule breakers and using your abilities to help further advance the community.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5055

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

You may not be admin any more, but you still gun die WilliamAshole boi :^). Thanks for all the admining you've done and hope to see you around some more so I can properly abuse you xd

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

This is something I didn't expect to see..

Thanks for everything mate, i'm sure that you're more than welcome to return if you want to ;)

An example to many admins!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread