? servers

? players online

LR Plugin Feedback Thread

• Content Count:  614

There is currently a bug with the rock paper scissors LR, on certain occasions once the LR is given out to a CT it either instantly kills them once they accept it, or within a VERY short amount of time, leaving the message that they took too long to choose something. I've been seeing this one over the past month, however have no way of recreating it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5377

There is currently a bug with the rock paper scissors LR, on certain occasions once the LR is given out to a CT it either instantly kills them once they accept it, or within a VERY short amount of time, leaving the message that they took too long to choose something. I've been seeing this one over the past month, however have no way of recreating it.

If anyone comes across this scenario again please try to provide a video or document as much as you can about what was happening at the time (map, timeleft in round, number of players on the server, number of players alive ect...)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  930

you can drop a gun in front of you as a T type !lr then the T can pick the gun back up and kill the CT without them knowing.

Which I don’t see much of a problem with because it gives the ts a chance to rebel more.

Edited by Grateful

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.