? servers

? players online

LR Plugin Feedback Thread

• Content Count:  228

So I just experienced

. I dont know if its been happening for a long time, but if you start a race LR and the CT kills himself as soon as the race starts, the T doing the LR will stay stuck for the rest of the round.
Edited by EnjoiiEgg

• Content Count:  4441

I think that the race is kind of stupid because the CT has no idea where he is going, also it is kind of stupid that T's can just set up a race where the end of it is at the other end of a secret teleport, where they can win by taking that teleport.

So I just experienced
. I dont know if its been happening for a long time, but if you start a race LR and the CT kills himself as soon as the race starts, the T doing the LR will stay stuck for the rest of the round.

So I have a question about CT interference with other people's LRs. For example on shot for shot, if other CTs decide to spray at the T doing the LR, causing their crosshair to jump all over the place due to aimpunch is this allowed? This also applies to things like race if CTs decide to block the Ts/Cts doing the LR.

Edit: Thought of another way CTs could interfere, specifically in race. When you are doing race, there is a chance that you can get stuck in another CT/T. This would delay you from finishing/winning the LR.

I think we should remove race.

It's quite the hassle to fix all the problems people have with it not to mention all of the problems with it are completely valid concerns. It's really one of the the most underplayed LR's with the exception of when people use it for surf on Undertale.

No one is gonna shed a tear for it if it's removed.

@Delirium @Caution @Jake @Nimmy

• Content Count:  614

It's quite the hassle to fix all the problems people have with it not to mention all of the problems with it are completely valid concerns. It's really one of the the most underplayed LR's with the exception of when people use it for surf on Undertale.

@Delirium @Caution @Jake @Nimmy

please no we removed my favorite lr which was awp roulette we don't need to remove my second favorite lr

How could you even think of removing Takitos 2nd favorite LR?

• Content Count:  5377

Justins issue is a non issue, you can see the marker through walls.

eggs issue is valid to an extent but is literally him trying to find ways to abuse the system and is a 50/50 chance on who wins anyways, so consider it a quicker russian roulette.

@Kitti !stuck

I truly do appreciate the feedback though! I'm gonna take a look and see if I can get a minimum distance between start and finish points on race as what enjoi was doing is kinda dumb, but over all I think race is fine as is if used how its supposed to.

• Content Count:  4441

Justins issue is a non issue, you can see the marker through walls.

eggs issue is valid to an extent but is literally him trying to find ways to abuse the system and is a 50/50 chance on who wins anyways, so consider it a quicker russian roulette.

@Kitti !stuck

I truly do appreciate the feedback though! I'm gonna take a look and see if I can get a minimum distance between start and finish points on race as what enjoi was doing is kinda dumb, but over all I think race is fine as is if used how its supposed to.

Justin's issue is completely valid IMO.

Giving someone a line to go somewhere that isn't the actual path is incredibly T sided. The T already knows the quickest way to the Race almost every single time. It's like going to NASCAR and every car has to drive a full lap while one car gets to use a shortcut.

I'm not gonna speculate as to why Enjoi found a bug- Irregardless it's still a bug.

Your solution to Kitti's problem is fine as long as someone doesn't get banned for it.

• Content Count:  228

@Delirium, I think you misrepresented what the issue actually is, its not the fact of the finish being to close to the finish line as there is already a limit so you can't put finish too close to the start. The issue is that once you start the lr, if the CT slays himself, the T will remain stuck in that same position for the rest of the round. I can see this being abused with people intentionally wanting other players to not move for the rest of round.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.