? servers

? players online

LR Plugin Feedback Thread

• Content Count:  559

I think that the race is kind of stupid because the CT has no idea where he is going, also it is kind of stupid that T's can just set up a race where the end of it is at the other end of a secret teleport, where they can win by taking that teleport.

• Content Count:  539

I think that the race is kind of stupid because the CT has no idea where he is going, also it is kind of stupid that T's can just set up a race where the end of it is at the other end of a secret teleport, where they can win by taking that teleport.

I'm pretty sure there is a colored line that is drawn from the start of the race that connects to the end, PLUS the CT can also watch the T to keep track of where he places the start and the finish.

Also, it's not a big problem if they place it next to a secret which they can use, because if the CT is using his head then he should know that he can use it too.

• Content Count:  5377

This happens a lot and for every lr the t should get armory otherwise the cts can just win easily

Thanks for delaying? You're right, that's really not a problem if you just complete your lr instead of delaying for a full minute and trying to troll your team.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  477

Thanks for delaying? You're right, that's really not a problem if you just complete your lr instead of delaying for a full minute and trying to troll your team.

I was delaying cuz there was a freekiller and i was making a complaint

• Content Count:  7

It would be really nice if once an lr was accepted, the two participants were teleported to a remote location so no other players could interfere with the lr. After the lr was finished, the winner would be teleported back to the armory.

• Content Count:  614

It would be really nice if once an lr was accepted, the two participants were teleported to a remote location so no other players could interfere with the lr. After the lr was finished, the winner would be teleported back to the armory.

This would require all maps to be edited, adding another point onto the map, which I don't think it's worth the time/effort. The only reason for the participants to be teleported would be because of others interfering, which was adressed here:

Not allowed as it's considered griefing.

Jake and I are looking into allowing players to do damage to those inside/outside of lrs in the near future. Sit tight as we try and tweak this thing a little more to make it an enjoyable experience for all

• Content Count:  1406

From the couple of hours I put into PB yesterday, the lr system works fairly well. There are a few broken lr's here and there, but no system is perfect. Gives people a chance to try other lr's besides deagle s4s and knife fight (the 2 most common lr's imho). Beside the little tweaks here and there, i say leave it in place for the time being unless it really starts to mess things up.

• Content Count:  1057

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you are doing an LR with someone as a CT, you are only able to damage and receive damage from the person you are doing the LR with and if another T wants to rebel while you are you doing it, they can't damage you. In my opinion, this just makes the game play more unrealistic than it should be.

• Content Count:  1612

So a few things, being both feedback, and suggestions:

1. BEACON: Silent beacon LR players so everyone knows why the T suddenly has a gun, and doesn't shoot him. Most of these CT's don't read!
  2. Shot 4 Shot Fix: CT's have armor, T's do not. This is a disadvantage for the T.
  3. Shot 4 Shot Bug?: P2000/USP-S selection will give the weapon equipped in the players inventory. Not the selected weapon.
  4. Rebel: Surprised there isn't a rebel option that gives the T 250 HP, armor, and a negev. RIP old school jb?
  5. Shot 4 Shot Headshot only mode: Headshots only. That's it. There are mods for knife fight, (or were mods..) why not for S4S as well? Also, bring back Russian roulette if possible.

Rebel isn't going to happen, but it's a suggestion, and spice things up at the end of the round. I rather see a T go down in a fight then wait 2 minutes for a shot4shot.

Tacodog for President.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.