? servers

? players online

LR Plugin Feedback Thread

• Content Count:  1421

If you want to see abuse here. This guy chose Dodgeball then picked up a gun right after. The lr plugin strips your weapons before it starts but it doesnt prevent you from picking up weapons like this.

Disabled this LR. Thanks.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

This plugin is good for all the simple shit and makes for a less awkward last 30 seconds of the round, and gives people a chance to do their LRs.

I will say on a side note that people DO NOT have to use the plugin. If you don't like it do the Custom LR's the way you always have, personally I think in the vast majority of situations this makes things easier and more entertaining.

Personally, if I was the Last CT with multiple Ts I would never select an LR through this plugin as it pretty much means certain death for you as the Prisoners will run off to get guns or follow you around until you're able to be knifed. A lot of servers mitigate this by letting the last CT murder everyone except the last person but obviously that isn't the set of rules that SG works with currently. Nimmy has made it so that you no longer are forced to play the LR and are given a prompt when the T selects you, this for the most part mitigates the damage as it gives you the chance to not do a plugin-based LR. He has also made it so when your LR is over the CT is given his weapons back, which again mitigates a lot of the issues we were having the last go around.

Anyway, @Nimmy, @Delirium and I have brainstormed & worked on this plugin with your guys feedback in mind to get it the way you guys want so try to go easy.

If there is found to be overwhelming exploits & problems I'm sure it will get removed or fixed again, so if you find any be sure to report them here.

• Content Count:  1403

race can be easily abused by a T placing one marker and then go around a corner and place the second marker. the ct has no idea where to run and the T will automatically win almost every round, not sure if @Senpai recorded it but he did it to at least 3-5 cts in a row. again that is when you couldn't decline the lr but still something to think about.

Edited by Four
typed on my phone

• Content Count:  5377

race can be easily abused by a T placing one marker and then go around a corner and place the second marker. the ct has no idea where to run and the T will automatically win almost every round, not sure if @Senpai recorded it but he did it to at least 3-5 cts in a row. again that is when you couldn't decline the lr but still something to think about.

LR's are deniable now so if you feel like race puts you at a disadvantage as a ct then just decline. Also, AFAIK the ending marker is visible through walls as well so i'm not sure how so many of you feel like race is getting abused.

Bottom line this plugin is here to do two things: Eliminate the wasted time at the end of rounds setting up your LR, and, provide some fun options that we cannot achieve with vanilla JB.

• Content Count:  5674

So the only thing I really do with the plugin is knife fights and I always choose third person. Sometimes, when people choose to knife fight people will get very fast. There's no option for extra speed and it can get very glitchy with high speed especially in third person.

Just a bit of a nuisance, if there's no fix that's fine but if there is please do.

• Content Count:  1421

So I chose to do third person knife fight with someone. When I won, I was still active in the LR and couldn't damage anyone, or be damaged by anyone...

Could you recreate this and record.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.