? servers

? players online

LR Plugin Feedback Thread

• Content Count:  622

If someone is KOSed, and someone "accidently" accepts an LR from a KOSed player, and then cheats in the LR by killing the KOSed player, is this a freekill? When I was on JB today, a CT did this and then for the next few rounds, the whole server was arguing if it was a freekill or not. :confused1:

• Content Count:  4441

If someone is KOSed, and someone "accidently" accepts an LR from a KOSed player, and then cheats in the LR by killing the KOSed player, is this a freekill? When I was on JB today, a CT did this and then for the next few rounds, the whole server was arguing if it was a freekill or not. :confused1:

LR's do NOT override being KOS'd, if you're KOS then you're KOS.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1421

I have a question about this new LR plugin, can you still kill them for finishing LR's because there LR is complete?

Yes, once the LR is done, you can kill them.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  477

Ok so neverylucky is about to die (hes last ct its a 1v3) i send hm a lr and do s4s. He accepts and is invincible now. he walks into armory i let him kill me then he gets guns and now has full hp. He won the 1v8. Basically since i did the lr with him the other t's couldnt kill him

• Content Count:  5377

Ok so neverylucky is about to die (hes last ct its a 1v3) i send hm a lr and do s4s. He accepts and is invincible now. he walks into armory i let him kill me then he gets guns and now has full hp. He won the 1v8. Basically since i did the lr with him the other t's couldnt kill him

thanks for purposely losing the round for your team? Not sure what you'd like us to do about this other than telling you not to throw the round from what I gathered from this post...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  614

So I have a question about CT interference with other people's LRs. For example on shot for shot, if other CTs decide to spray at the T doing the LR, causing their crosshair to jump all over the place due to aimpunch is this allowed? This also applies to things like race if CTs decide to block the Ts/Cts doing the LR.

Edit: Thought of another way CTs could interfere, specifically in race. When you are doing race, there is a chance that you can get stuck in another CT/T. This would delay you from finishing/winning the LR.

Edited by Rhyzhe

• Content Count:  5377

So I have a question about CT interference with other people's LRs. For example on shot for shot, if other CTs decide to spray at the T doing the LR, causing their crosshair to jump all over the place due to aimpunch is this allowed? This also applies to things like race if CTs decide to block the Ts/Cts doing the LR.

Not allowed as it's considered griefing.

Jake and I are looking into allowing players to do damage to those inside/outside of lrs in the near future. Sit tight as we try and tweak this thing a little more to make it an enjoyable experience for all

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.