? servers

? players online

Thank you

• Content Count:  788

Let me just start by saying thank you to everyone. This isn't goodbye, I'll still be around. Just not as a Server Administrator anymore.

Recently in the past couple months I've been dealing with a lot of emotional and mental stress that has really drained my activity through this whole platform. I've found it difficult to find any kind of motivation to do anything remotely productive for myself, let alone be able to continue to be a good role model for our players and actively administrate the servers anymore. I feel like I owe it to you guys to let myself step down from my position and make room for new aspiring administrators and people who can contribute more than I currently am right now. I'm doing this so I can take this summer, if not longer, to focus on bettering myself as a human being, get myself out there more in the real world and start becoming myself again.

Through my past 6 months exactly of administrating I've made so many more friends and had such a blast in my position with all of you, I've made so many memories as a Server Administrator and I can't thank you guys enough for this opportunity. There are so many people that I can thank but there is one particular group of people I can't thank enough because you guys have helped me so much.

You guys are seriously the best group of friends I could ever wish for. You guys have helped me through so much these past couple months, all of you individually. Some more than others, but just being able to have you all there for me whenever I needed it means the world to me. You guys all deserve so much for what you all do and I can't thank you all enough. I love you guys.

In conclusion, I'm not saying I'm leaving, but I just need to take a lengthy amount of time off for myself, so thank you all.

akW1lEQ.gif

Oh and thanks @souceboss :crawdaddy:

• Like 44

• Content Count:  3401

Real life always comes first, never forget that. Good luck Rye, you were one of the first admins I noticed and stood out to me when I came back last year, I hope to see you return green eventually!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

We never really got along but I mean it sincerely when I say I hope your shit works itself out and I hope you get in a good place mentally. I see enough to know that people here really care about you and I hope you come back around to play, when I first came back to CS:GO TTT you were one of my favorite players.

Cya around.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1061

Rye! :sad:

I'm sad to see you taking a break but I completely understand. I had my own shit to take care of as well. I know you're not leaving us forever, but I'm gonna miss you. It was great coming up in the community together. We made a great team on TTT and the fun times were always rolling. Well I hope you get what you need out of this time off and consider coming back one day. Know that I was really proud and grateful for all you've done for this community.

Don't be a stranger! :crawdaddy:

• Like 1

Reply to Thread