? servers

? players online

Thank you

• Content Count:  729

Damn man. I haven't gotten the chance to play with you much but only a few from time to time.

Anyway I hope your shit works out bro. Best of luck to you man. Haven't gotten a chance to know you so hurry back

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1592

Sorry to see you go :( However, stuff like this is more important, so I wish you the best and hope to see you become active again sometime in the future!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  622

Thanks for everything Rye. From making the servers better to your dank youtube videos. Good luck in the "real world", don't be gone for too long... We will all miss you :frown:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  539

I know you aren't gonna let me get away without saying my thank you's and farewell's on here. Well, I don't even know where to start. My feelings are all jumbled and I'm crying as I write this because I am thinking back to when we first met. Rye, you've been honestly my closest and dearest friend here at SG. Ever since the day I joined the TTT server and got to know you, It's been a great pleasure being your friend. Honestly, you're the main reason why I had stayed and joined the community in my first days of playing here. After a long time of getting to know you, I learned that you had applied for admin, and after a couple of tries you did it, you were promoted to SA. Not only were you my closest friend at the time, but you became my role model; the main person I looked up to. I listened to all your advice and we would talk during long nights and we would hang out all the time. Rye, you are a great person and I want you to know that. I know you have been going through rough times and I know you've been through so many things, and I want you to stay strong with whatever you do and know that I will always be here for you, not matter what happens to you or me. You were the one, you were the person that pushed me to where I am today. You made me.. formed me into who I am and made me realize who I could be. Rye, you will always be my role model, you will always be my close friend, and I want you to know that I love you. You've been dealing with a lot of stuff and having to do a ton of things with stuff in real life, but remember I will always be here to talk to you and stay up on those late nights. Now that I've done all my rambling, Rye, the squad will always love you and I want you to know that. Stay strong.

Love, Trace

• Like 1

Reply to Thread