? servers

? players online

Looking to get 2 new monitors

• Content Count:  701

https://www.amazon.com/BenQ-XL2720-Monitor-S-Switch-eSports/dp/B01H5KKVLK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494864771&sr=8-1&keywords=benq+27+inch+monitor+144hz

For a main monitor, a 144 hz is ideal. Of course it'll depend on what games you're playing but FPS wise 144 feels so much better. I trust BenQ just cause I've been using mine for quite a while and it's held up nicely. I heard Asus has good ones too but I have no experience with any others.

As for a secondary monitor, I just use an AOC monitor but it's a pretty average monitor. I just use it to manage stuff on the side while playing games so it's pretty expendable. I don't have a suggestion for a good secondary monitor... The AOC I use was about 100.

• Content Count:  1740

Get a 29" Ultra wide instead. I have an LG 29UM68 and I really love it. Best monitor I ever had.

27" really sucks for 1080p resolution. Great for gaming, but bad for anything else, due to the low pixel density you would get blurry pixels.

Best size for 1080p resolution is 24" or 29" ultra wide. As a 29" is the same height as 24" but wider.

So best advice is, get a 29" as your main and a 24" as you secondary.

Here's a pic of my 29" Ultra wide.

I5PGxUE.jpg

• Content Count:  2206

Realistically it comes down to what are you looking for in the monitor, quality vs. performance. Personally I think you need to have a 144 hz monitor to have a smooth gaming experience but it comes down to if you want sharp good looking picture or a good picture with low response time and high refresh rate.

Reply to Thread