? servers

? players online

Extra Life 2017 Fundraising Stream This Weekend!

• Content Count:  6242

Hey all,

As part of my Extra Life 2017 campaign occasionally I'll do stream days to help me hit my goal of $1000! This weekend is going to be one of those days.

This one is going to have a theme to it. RPG Board Games!

This will mostly focus on Tabletop Simulator so if you want to participate you'll need to get yourself a copy. Its currently on sale on Bundle Stars for $10: https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/tabletop-simulator

One thing that we've been playing lately has been Hero Quest. I've built a few quests myself we can do a few different ones with some new people. I also have been putting together a Pathfinder quest table, so I can do that as well.

If @Caution, @Leon Mordecai, @Insidious and @shoiep want to run through one of my own Hero Quest maps I got 2 really challenging ones, one called Horde and the other is Maze. We'll run with your characters that we've already been running as they are leveled enough to get through it. They are a bit long, probably take 2 hours to do one of them. So if you 4 can slot some time this weekend I think you'd enjoy it as well as others.

If you are interested in doing the Pathfinder RPG, we'll need to get together and build your character sheets early so we don't have so much downtime waiting to get set up. The quest I got should be around 3 hours long. Would be helpful if you are familiar with Pathfinder (3.5 DnD) but its not necessary, I can get most anyone setup if they have a loose understanding of how it works.

If you want to give Hero Quest a try, I can start a group really easily. Just need 4 per group. First map takes about 30 minutes or so, 2nd one I believe took the others about 90 minutes. So if you can find 4 people we can schedule you in.

If I can squeeze it in, I'd like to give Zombicide a try. Its a DLC from Tabletop, I own it so you won't need it. That can fit 6 people.

Maybe at the ends of the day we can do a few hands of poker or blackjack.

And if things get real boring, I can run some Jackbox 3 stuff.

At the moment I am looking to start around Noon on Saturday ET. So if you guys want to participate just post in here or hit me up on steam and we'll start planning. I'll have a schedule out when I can, probably Friday night sometime.

• Like 11

• Content Count:  539

Horde and Maze huh? Sounds pretty difficult and interesting, but my Wizard is ready to take them on! I'll be free this weekend, so I'll be down to take on the horde and meander through the maze. If anyone else has a certain time they would like do the maps, then that is fine with me, I'll play at whatever time. And if there are any spots still open after we do the maps you made, then I'll be more than happy to fill one of those slots in! This sounds like its gonna be a blast. Oh, and don't forget to look for trap doors and secrets!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6242

Had a few people ask me about what all this Extra Life is all about: https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=72729

Basically all year I am doing a fundraiser for Children's Hosptials. I did this last year for one day and managed to raise over $400. The idea behind this year is that I'll do more events to hope to raise more money. I do have goal rewards as seen in the thread linked above. We are pretty close to the next goal, I'll probably be adding something else to this goal as well so you'll want to be around this weekend to be apart of it!

Reply to Thread