? servers

? players online

What is your favorite fast food restaurant

• Content Count:  3401

Five guys is pretty bomb diggity

They built a Five Guys a few years ago near me and I always wanted to go but heard it was pretty expensive so never went. They built one even closer to me so I thought why not and went with my boyfriend and it was probably the worst fast food I've ever had. Not sure what it's like in the US but we paid just over £30 for two burgers and some fries between us. The burger was takeaway quality, the bacon was too burnt and crispy for us and the chips didn't taste very nice.

1/10 would never go again.

• Content Count:  701

@frosty

They aren't doing it right without them fresh idaho potatoes :^).

A more serious reply... It's hard to really say since I have no experience there. Their pricings above an average fast food joint but right below a diner type of place over here. Their burgers are pretty well cooked and they stack the toppings on nicely. The doubles are pretty filling and quite juicy for a flattened burger. An average bacon cheese double with a large fries runs me around $13-14? Your price sounds way inflated compared to the states... That sucks though, from how you describe it, I'd never go either, but over here in the states its really a great occasional treat.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3401

@frosty

They aren't doing it right without them fresh idaho potatoes :^).

A more serious reply... It's hard to really say since I have no experience there. Their pricings above an average fast food joint but right below a diner type of place over here. Their burgers are pretty well cooked and they stack the toppings on nicely. The doubles are pretty filling and quite juicy for a flattened burger. An average bacon cheese double with a large fries runs me around $13-14? Your price sounds way inflated compared to the states... That sucks though, from how you describe it, I'd never go either, but over here in the states its really a great occasional treat.

If I ever visit the US I will surely go now, it's a shame really they are really trying to be an American style burger place here but it's just not that good.

Reply to Thread