? servers

? players online

Do you own PUBG?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own PUBG?

PUBG Survey

• Content Count:  4441

How many of you guys have PUBG, would you get it if SG had an event for it?

I'm thinking of trying to organize something as a community driven type event, just wanna get a rough estimate. This could happen in weeks, maybe even months down the road.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  622

I know there are some minor differences between H1Z1 and PUBG, but what do you think makes PUBG better than H1Z1? Since I can see PUBG is a lot more popular than H1Z1 in the SG community. (Btw, I don't want start a whole argument of which game is better)

And yes, I would definitely get PUBG if SG held an event. :3

Edited by Davie

• Content Count:  4441

I know there are some minor differences between H1Z1 and PUBG, but what do you think makes PUBG better than H1Z1? Since I can see PUBG is a lot more popular than H1Z1 in the SG community.

The guy who makes PUBG is the guy who made the H1Z1 mod in the first place, the guy who made the mods for ArmA 2 & 3 and I'm fairly sure he made one for Rust as well. The guy is extremely smart when it comes to these kinds of games. The developers who worked on H1Z1 are scumbags who abandoned H1Z1 as a zombie survival game and left a lot of people extremely angry. I personally will not play King of the Kill for the simple fact that I think it's disgusting how they played people for money.

It's also a thousand times more tactical, there's more weapons, it's more popular, and in my opinion the game is a lot more fun in terms of chilling with your friends.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread