1. 1. What time to start event?

• 12:00 PM Eastern Time (EST)
    • 1:00 PM Eastern Time (EST)
    • 2:00 PM Eastern Time (EST)
    • 3:00 PM Eastern Time (EST)
    • 4:00 PM Eastern Time (EST)

Zombie Escape Event: Clearing out some maps

• Content Count:  79

(Big props to the humans who managed to survive the boss fight and pull through)

I have also recorded a win of the boat ending in ze_artika_base, but youtube is currently being aids and taking forever to upload it so I'll shove it in a later post.

(I should also look into better recording software and editing, right now I'm improvising with shadowplay and the 11 minute limit on recordings makes uploading and editing together long maps a complete shitshow.)

• Like 1
Edited by Ph3onix

• Content Count:  5055

Nuclear was beaten ?! @Leon Mordecai

Yep, they got to the helicopter, and then the zombies got teleported to the cage and they started shooting at the zombies to kill them all but they wouldn't stop spawning and the zr_repeatkill plugin wasn't kicking in (probably from the lag lol) so I just slayed all the zombies.

(Big props to the humans who managed to survive the boss fight and pull through)

I have also recorded a win of the boat ending in ze_artika_base, but youtube is currently being aids and taking forever to upload it so I'll shove it in a later post.

(I should also look into better recording software and editing, right now I'm improvising with shadowplay and the 11 minute limit on recordings makes uploading and editing together long maps a complete shitshow.)

Nice job! You're really clearing out all the maps I listed and it's only been 3 days since I posted this thread. Keep up the good ZE work :thumb:

Edited by Leon Mordecai

With high spirits and motivation after such a tight win we tried going for the bunker win next but ended up rtving because the map broke and everyone kept falling through the first elevator and dying.

Edit:

has been cleared aswell.
  • Like 1
Edited by Ph3onix

Going to post right now since I'm on a time constraint, I'll edit this post and put the links as they're done uploading.

ze_tkara_v4_3 -

|
|

As of this moment I have roughly 4 and a half hours before I depart to the military for the next week and a half, we're making the final push and going through as much as we can.

• Like 1
Edited by Ph3onix

• Content Count:  3728

Going to post right now since I'm on a time constraint, I'll edit this post and put the links as they're done uploading.

ze_tkara_v4_3 -

|
|

As of this moment I have roughly 4 and a half hours before I depart to the military for the next week and a half, we're making the final push and going through as much as we can.

Keep it up! Good work.

Well, I've done what I can and it's time for me to leave.

Hopefully you guys will stand up to the task and finish the job before the event.

Big thanks to everyone who participated and contributed to the wins and attempts! (even if you died in the process and immidiately did a face-heel turn and tried to shank us)

• Like 4
Edited by Ph3onix

• Content Count:  5055

Just a reminder but so far there's 2 maps left for each day that needs to be completed before the actual event date so complete them ASAP if you guys want to do a more difficult map like minas tirith or surf froyo or westersand or your choice.

Edited by Leon Mordecai

Reply to Thread