? servers

? players online

Confession Thread

• Content Count:  80

I think GarfieldH should confess here. We might have our first coming-out-of-the-closet post on the forums.

If you fight it when someone calls you "gay" that means your gay, but if you admit it then you arnt. Kind if weird huh?

• Content Count:  6712

If you fight it when someone calls you "gay" that means your gay, but if you admit it then you arnt. Kind if weird huh?

Thats just failed mind games.

If someone already knows you aren't gay and they ask it..

Saying you aren't gay gives them something to latch onto. If they want to annoy you they'll keep asking...

If you say you are then even if they know you are joking they will just use it anyway.

• Content Count:  196

OK I'm a decent noobie when it comes to weed so it doesn't take much for me to get high. Tonight and a few buddies smoke 1 bowl of beasters and 3 bowls of regular mersh. And it was out of this hugeeee fucking water bong so it really adds up. Somehow I forgot that I needed to piss REALLY bad and you know what happens next. I start to piss my pants a little because I'm so high. It was just 'dribbles' but yeah, you can see it. I was a little sick this weekend and add that with how high I was, produced bad results.

My friends notice it and start laughing their asses off. I don't think I've never been this embarrassed.

• Content Count:  91

OK I'm a decent noobie when it comes to weed so it doesn't take much for me to get high. Tonight and a few buddies smoke 1 bowl of beasters and 3 bowls of regular mersh. And it was out of this hugeeee fucking water bong so it really adds up. Somehow I forgot that I needed to piss REALLY bad and you know what happens next. I start to piss my pants a little because I'm so high. It was just 'dribbles' but yeah, you can see it. I was a little sick this weekend and add that with how high I was, produced bad results.

My friends notice it and start laughing their asses off. I don't think I've never been this embarrassed.

whats beasters? illeagal btw? i want to get high one day, bad enough idoser did not work.

• Content Count:  2678

lmao iv never been that high....but i got a better story =P ill post it later

Reply to Thread