? servers

? players online

Looking for Group

• Content Count:  1056

yeahhhhhhhh no.... You have shown absolutely no intent in applying for this friend group and do not see any future for you here in this group. Im gonna have to say reject for this friend application.

Maybe join another friend group, try @Senpai group. You'll be perfect for his group requirements are fairly straight and simple.

Are you implying something Gregg

• Content Count:  1654

I unfortunately don't meet these requirements. Could I perhaps donate to become part of your group?

Donate your left kidney and we may just want to consider you for our next operatio- I MEAN... "friend group"

yes...

"friend group"

• Content Count:  152

Hello, I'm looking for friends too and I want to be your friend. Join my group, it's called LoLI, it's full of a mature person that only plays a mod inside a dlc inside a game. Hopefully you play that mod inside the dlc inside the game too. But I'm not sure if you can deal with the huge emotional swings I get into. My last friends left me because of that.

Edited by LargeAll

• Content Count:  253

Steam Name: A Dog With Style

Discord Name: Huntelia

Games Looking to Play: Scrabble, Twister, Jenga

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/superwooper

Hi, I am wooper. I wanna be your friend. I wanna play games with you, talk with you, watch movies with you, enjoy late night conversations with you, breed you, tell scary stories with you, play board games with you, build pillow forts with you, and play tickle fights with you. I have a lot of experience logged dealing with people who are "on the spectrrum" so I think I would be perfect for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. Toodles~ ( :-D what if we made it our group's thing to say "toodles" to each other LO L!))

I'm going to have to say a hard NO on this one as you can't deal with people on the spectrum if you are on the spectrum.

Reply to Thread