? servers

? players online

ASVAB Preparation.

• Content Count:  1403

Hello,

I previously made a thread about my interest into the military and I actually started the process of enlisting into the U.S. Air Force. I have my ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) test coming up in a month or so and was curious if anyone has who has had experience with the test has any advice to give, or test taking tips.

I understand this is a gaming community and asking for advice wouldn't be the best idea on this website :bird:

Since there are military veterans here, I figured I'd throw it out there.

I was aiming to get a 65 or higher, my recruiter gave me a practice test before we started the process of enlistment and I only scored around 55-56. I've been studying on a few different websites on the subjects that needed to be worked on. Since then, I feel more confident about taking the test but if there were any videos or websites that you thought helped you. Post them down below!

Anyways if you've read this far, I appreciate any feedback that is helpful :thumb:

• Content Count:  2668

iirc it wasn't too bad. It's been a few years since I took it but I think it had a lot of questions regarding general auto mechanics, tools, and engineering type questions. All of which are interests of mine. I think I got a 70-80.

• Content Count:  729

I actually went to meps and took the asvab a few years ago and got a 65 but I ended up not going into the military though.

Just focus on the Arithmetic Reasoning (AR), Word Knowledge (WK), Paragraph Comprehension (PC) and Mathematics Knowledge (MK) and you should be good.

-BEST OF LUCK TO YOU BUDDY

• Like 1
Edited by Yang

• Content Count:  1403

iirc it wasn't too bad. It's been a few years since I took it but I think it had a lot of questions regarding general auto mechanics, tools, and engineering type questions. All of which are interests of mine. I think I got a 70-80.

That's actually impressive that you received that high of a score.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

I got an 86 on my AFQT, but like I said no one cares about your AFQT. Your GT score is typically what most job fields require a certain score from.

Reply to Thread