? servers

? players online

Special Ranks On SG Servers

• Content Count:  192

Post. First i love you but i hate you at the same time LOL. i dont care if i get the "yewtyber" rank LOL. i am just saying man its a good idea.

• Content Count:  1719

Post. First i love you but i hate you at the same time LOL. i dont care if i get the "yewtyber" rank LOL. i am just saying man its a good idea.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiit's probably not gonna happen. We can't really make ranks for everything here, specially not a useless rank only for colored text, however we do have youtuber awards for getting a video uplaoded here

If you want a video uploaded you can request it here and @floffypus will take a look at it.

Same with the top-10 thing...

We had the Elite-10 earlier curated by my @Souce dad, and it was ended for some reason I cannot remember by an old AO.

• Content Count:  1056

Iiiiiiiiiiiiit's probably not gonna happen. We can't really make ranks for everything here, specially not a useless rank only for colored text, however we do have youtuber awards for getting a video uplaoded here

If you want a video uploaded you can request it here and @floffypus will take a look at it.

Same with the top-10 thing...

We had the Elite-10 earlier curated by my @Souce dad, and it was ended for some reason I cannot remember by an old AO.

I thought it was cause it made people too competitive for top 10 on servers especially pb xd

• Content Count:  1719

I thought it was cause it made people too competitive for top 10 on servers especially pb xd

As I said, I don't know.

Wouldn't that be against SG's interest though? Compeditiveness -> more players playing -> more subscribers and VIPs.

• Content Count:  1061

Compeditiveness -> more players playing -> more subscribers and VIPs.

I would agree, except competitiveness doesn't necessarily mean more players playing.

And if it does somehow bring a consistent increase in players, it tends to attract some of the worst people.

• Content Count:  4960

As I said, I don't know.

Wouldn't that be against SG's interest though? Compeditiveness -> more players playing -> more subscribers and VIPs.

It made PB a server where every small reason was enough for CT's to kill T's to gain points. It had nothing of value and only attracted people who were extremely petty as CT, not going to talk about the increase of player complaints. The only increase in players happened after Goku stepped down and we got rid of forced deathgames I think?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  729

Special ranks could be a good idea for those who are special :)

You mean like "special subscriber" with darker blue and "special VIP" with lighter pink?

It's like saying "hey guys, let's give the BD and AO more shit to do"

VIP is good enough already

Edited by Yang
Added more shit to say

Reply to Thread