? servers

? players online

Smartwatches

• Content Count:  5063

Smartwatches is the new tech where apple and samsung goes head to head to be the beast, although there are plenty other smartwatches that maybe not so many are familiar with.

Im currently considering getting a smartwatch, not a apple but any other brands. The Gear s3 is the one i want the most, the design and os is what i prefer and the scroll wheel is my favorite part of the watch. But ive heard that the gear s3 have some samsung only functions which really sucks as i have a Nexus 6p.

These are the ones im interested in:

- Samsung gear s3 Classic

- Garmin Fenix 5s which i can get for half the price through work

- Ticwatch 2

Does anyone here have a smartwatch and can give me some pointers?

• Content Count:  2730

I have a Samsung Gear S2 Dark Gray and I love it. I picked it over the Gear S3 because of the clean looks. Over all have a smartwatch has helped a lot at work when I can't look at my phone.

Good luck finding one for you.

I really love the classic rolex look on a watch, so thats why the ticwatch and gear s3 with metal band really caught my attention.

There are many options for all these watches, so to pick one is hard. Might also be too soon as smartwatches are fairly new.

Its not that i would have much need for the watch, but i could check notifications without having to pick up my phone. And i can have a watch that i can change the design of in seconds, instead of buying several watches which ive already done XD

I think the Gear s3 looks the best, but would suck to loose functions :/

cache.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fko8zJRZ.png

Well, the Tickwatch 2 is $250 and the Gear S3 is $460. But my cousin can get me the Gear S3 for $360.

The Tickwatch 2 has a great design, and is fully open for all android and apple systems, but i have the feeling the quality and software is better on the gear s3 :/

Maybe the S4 comes soon? :p

Reply to Thread