? servers

? players online

Goodbye for now REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Content Count:  1470

Due to the demotion of our great weeb leader of our great weeby tribe on steam-gamers and finding out that john's real name isn't actually john i will be taking a break from gaming but no one gives a shit about that cause i spam post too much anyway so people want a break from me . But during my steakaction i will be mastering the art of memeing and master baiting so what i will be doing is consistently going on reddit and trying to perfect the art of memeing. I will also be going onto the subreddit 50/50 to make sure that i send out the right memes and make the right decisions to put out oven hot fresh bun memes. Lastly and mostly i will be jerking off. but at the end of the day i just need a break from games man ive just been super angry for awhile now might be due to spamming league way too much

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4441

ive just been super angry for awhile now might be due to spamming league way too much

This video is just around the time I quit league, it explains why league can be such an enraging piece of shit game and honestly it carries over to many if not all other competitive games for me.

Save yourself the stress and just don't play video games competitively, play them for fun.

Edited by All Ts

Reply to Thread