? servers

? players online

Rest in Peace eciD. 7/31/88 - 8/07/17

• Content Count:  1039

I first met ecid when @Post was still hosting the minecraft server. Someone had to tell me his name was backwards for dice because I was wondering who is dice (solid told me I think). He seemed like a nice guy when I talked to him(although he was griefing on the minecraft server) My condolences john.

• Content Count:  1719

Although I and eciD didn't really like eachother perticularily well, it's sad to hear what has happened.

I hope everything goes well with his family and friends. My condolences.

• Content Count:  1083

The only time I had ever talked to ecid was when Goku had raged at him and called him a dumbass once when he was still AO haha. This month has been really fucked like shoie said, 2 family members of mine passed away recently too and while I may not have talked to them in a long time, it still sucks. Stay strong man

• Content Count:  4123

Very sorry fir your loss of a close friend. I remember nade's back in the zombie mod days, way back when.

If you need to talk about it more, SG is here tho it will never fill the loss.

• Content Count:  4441

Just a heads up that eciD is alive, think it's a bit fucked up that this was lied about. Not only was he playing our DarkRP server, but has been playing others for months. Thread is being locked pending a discussion with higher-ups.

Oh yeah, and he's been avoiding his ban for 2 years.. and we just found out.. so he's permanently banned.

RIP eciD 8/18/18

:eek:

• Like 7

Reply to Thread