? servers

? players online

iOS11 Update

• Content Count:  2668

Could care less that you have an overpriced 7 Plus. I'm plenty happy with my half-the-price-of-an-iPhone Android flashship.

Are you serious right now?

I cannot fathom your thought process when you made this statement. Perhaps you should have read first before making such a stupid comment. Let's walk through it together.

Had ios beta so got updated to final release, battery last me for 3 days maybe more. I have the Iphone 7 plus.

So from what I'm reading, Veggie is the owner of a iPhone 7 Plus which is should be able to receive the update properly. He also notes that he has a battery life which lasts 3 or more days which directly counters your earlier statement of

The only issue that new update has is the rapid battery drainage.

I would sure like to know what type of phone that @Veggie has since Apple makes more than 1 model of iPhone and it may differ from the model I have. As you aren't an Apple customer, you might be unaware that they have different generations of phones which are denoted by the number. @Nitram mentions having a iPhone 6, which is different from a iPhone 7. I have an iPhone SE, which is also different from a 6 and 7. Each generation has different hardware which will receive the updates differently.

Quit making a fool of yourself and finding a need to insult people over what type of phone they have when they are giving personal input that helps others.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1740

Are you serious right now?

I cannot fathom your thought process when you made this statement. Perhaps you should have read first before making such a stupid comment. Let's walk through it together.

So from what I'm reading, Veggie is the owner of a iPhone 7 Plus which is should be able to receive the update properly. He also notes that he has a battery life which lasts 3 or more days which directly counters your earlier statement of

I would sure like to know what type of phone that @Veggie has since Apple makes more than 1 model of iPhone and it may differ from the model I have. As you aren't an Apple customer, you might be unaware that they have different generations of phones which are denoted by the number. @Nitram mentions having a iPhone 6, which is different from a iPhone 7. I have an iPhone SE, which is also different from a 6 and 7. Each generation has different hardware which will receive the updates differently.

Quit making a fool of yourself and finding a need to insult people over what type of phone they have when they are giving personal input that helps others.

Dead serious!! :blink:

I was only helping out someone from what I've heard and read about. I even linked an url from not even a day old with the exact same problems I listed.

How is that not helping? My friends have iPhones aswell and they claim the same thing I posted.

How am I insulting people with trying to help?

He posted this:

If you don't own a ios device you cant really say whats going on.

Ofcourse I can say and see what's going on with the latest update. I'm not blind and deaf.

If that's your opinion that I'm trying to help, so be it.

Oh and BTW, I was an Apple customer not too long ago :cheesy:. Had an iPad I wasn't happy with anymore.

Back to you :toung:.

• Content Count:  4123

I was talking from the standpoint of a Iphone user who actually has the phone with the latest update I recieved from the ios 11 beta. You do not own the phone nor have you had the beta updates prior to the final update. Nuf said....

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

@Chaoz` is always helping people and leaving his input in the tech section. He's informed and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to google the pros and cons of the newest iOS update nor is Google biased towards those who own the phone or not. I have an iPhone however I decided not to update my phone because of the problems I read about with battery life. No reason to jump down this guys throat.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1194

ios 11 is trash i cant believe i upgraded it, my phone is losing battery and apps are so buggy. apple needs to step up, really dont want to switch to andriod.

Reply to Thread