? servers

? players online

Random Question Of The Day {10/25/17}

• Content Count:  1667

What's the worst lie you've told your parents?

I think the worst lie I've told my mom was that i'm passing all my classes and not to worry about anything. At the end i found out that i was close to failing English class, a class needed in order to graduate. I was really close not passing the class like if i didn't do good on the exam i would have failed and pulled back from graduation.

• Content Count:  3052

I once fell asleep at the wheel going to work (The job I worked at was brutal, not enough time between shifts to fully rest up). Smashed into the guard rail and messed up my passenger side door pretty good.

To this day they still believe the lie I told them: That I found my car like that in the parking lot, and a snowplow hit my car (It was in the middle of winter, and it was snowing pretty good that day)

• Like 3

• Content Count:  716

Our family dog passed away around 3 years ago my mom loved that dog with all her heart was a small Shih Tzu lots of fur and little cute black spots on it, he got ran over and succumbed to its injuries me and my father were really heartbroken and we knew it would kill her if she found out what really happened. So me and my dad made up a lie saying the dog ran away and maybe someday in the future we'll find him. we made fliers and put them up all around my neighborhood and till this day she still thinks he just ran away.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  1438

I think the worst one was in fourth grade. We had these punch cards and if we misbehaved or didn't do our homework we would get a hole punched in them. I had gotten so many punches in my hard that I told my parents that they didn't send them home anymore. I just ended up forging my dads signature for a few weeks until they found out lmao.

I dont really lie to my parents anymore bc I've nothing to lie about lol

Reply to Thread