? servers

? players online

Bye bye

• Content Count:  2230

Some of these hit pretty darn hard, really sad to see you go.

I still remember the first time I bumped into you. Those times back then were personally my golden time of SG so far (I know it hasn't been too long). Meeting, playing around with the people I met in the community near the start was incredible. I think it was on 67th way on TTT that I said something rather inappropriate in a language that I don't even understand. From that time onwards I had very many good memories and laughs with you. Part of the reason that the start of my era here at SG was my golden time was because I was joining SG needing somewhere to meet new people and escape because things had hit the ground personally. You were one of those main new faces that really brought a smile to my own. There's no way I can describe the appreciation I have of that and the fantastic memories that I will keep. Thank you.

From that point until now I have had less memories to share with you, but that doesn't mean I regard you as any less of a friend. You are one of the people I've had the best experiences with here at SG and I honestly wish you the best with everything you do and happiness going forward.

Of course we can't forget the time and work you've put into the community. The help you've given people, the experiences of people you've improved and the commitment to the community.

Good luck with it all, see you around!

I'll just leave this emoji here: :absolutelybarbaric:

• Like 3

• Content Count:  788

Sad to see you go Mom, we had good times in the past and I know I distanced myself from the servers in the last couple months after stepping down, but I always had a blast playing with you. Wish you the best Mom, love you!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2844

You too? :( Sad to see you step down Suri, but I'm really glad to hear that you and spiked found love and happiness. Remember, this community isn't going anywhere and you're always welcome here. I wish you two all the best for the future.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread