? servers

? players online

Veterans Day

• Content Count:  1612

Today is Veterans Day, a day to take a moment and reflect on our veterans who have served in the United States military.

It's rough, getting out and coming back to the real world. The service changes a lot of people, and I'm still getting used to it after a few months. If you know of a veteran, show your support. Even if it's something small, it helps.

I would ask everyone as you read this and goo about the rest of your day to keep the fallen in your minds, and keep their families and friends in your heart, for it is their collective sacrifices that have helped keep our country safe and free.

Thank you.

• Like 15

• Content Count:  4441

As much of a fucking faggot he can be, I'd like to thank @Caution. Not to put him on a pedestal but this guy was getting fucking bombed in bumfuck nowhere while still trying to help SG, thats some serious dedication to his country and to this community.

• Content Count:  8756

I'm kind of sad that I didn't go downtown for the national ceremony today. I think I've attended it every year since I was 12 - it gives me a real appreciation for just how much our veterans have given up in the pursuit of maintaining our freedom and safety. It's a huge reason of why I still volunteer with the cadet program in Canada and am joining the Canadian Forces as well.

We will remember them.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  305

Thank you to everyone who have risked everything in the hope of providing our freedom. Not only to those who have served, but who plan on serving as well. You guys are far braver than I will ever be, and you have my utmost respect. To any SG members who have served, I wish to personally thank you.

"While we don't know them all, we owe them all" :usa2:

• Like 2

Reply to Thread