? servers

? players online

Add this map to the server?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Add this map to the server?

ttt_dark_docks request

• Content Count:  11723

They loved the dark theme as it was really nice to hide as a T and as an innocent as well. Loved the crates that you are able to disappear in as well. Only complaints I got was that the guns were all in one spot instead of spread about the map. Looking forward to playing it again :)

Funny how its so split between guns at spawn or guns around the map.

• Content Count:  1266

Map was tested. I'll make the final version ASAP and it'll be fixed and ready to go.

Tested it once again, @RouxQuiDecalisse @Metal

•They enjoyed the TA grenade, want some more

•General Consensus that it's a T-sided map

•Weapons could be more spread out

•People did attempt to leave the map (some more clipping on the wall right of spawn:dance:)

•Despite the name people wanted some Light Poles

•They wanted to scale the Crane

Besides that it was well received!

• Content Count:  391

Besides that it was well received!

Uhhh.... no, not at all.

I really dislike this map, and it's safe to say a lot of other people did too.

When we entered the map, we had around 20+ people on, when we voted whether or we liked it or not, it was split 6-6

This map caused major depopulation in the server, despite the fact that it had "new map hyper" surrounding it.

Overall, my time playing this map was unenjoyable, I liked the whole docks layout and all of the buildings surrounding it, but it was just way to effin dark. Hell, I even RDMd a guy because I thought he ran passed an unidentified body, but when I ran closer to him the body was actually ID'd. The map was so dark the body was grey from a distance.

I really do think you should change the name to just "docks" because the darkness of it all is killing it.

• Like 1