? servers

? players online

Best desktop build for under $1000

• Content Count:  559

The absolute most i can do is $1000, and i know the basics and stuff, but am looking for suggestions :)

No streaming or anything needed, but i would like to be able to run PUBG, and other games at higher fps. My PC is getting to be like 4 years old now and its time for an upgrade...

EDIT: preferably under $1000, as that is the max...

• Content Count:  2579

@Noobster Higher* lmao

Should have been more specific, my buildings dont load fast enough :/ and lag here and there..

If you want PUBG to run on high fps/stable, you NEED a good cpu, SSD as well as a 16gb of ram. I can't build your pc, but I can tell you that.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1385

PUBG runs like shit because it isn't optimized as there's absolutely nothing there that would need to make a lot of calculations. My guess is that they didn't really structure their code for it all that well...

Getting a better CPU to run that is kinda silly, because it quite likely won't make much of a difference unless it's unplayable now.a

Might've overlooked things, but isn't the 1050Ti only a year old? Get a newer i5 processor and if you have 16GB ram, wait until production rams up because the prices are quite insane now. You should have an SSD by now really.

• Like 1
Edited by Vy

Reply to Thread