? servers

? players online

Best desktop build for under $1000

• Content Count:  1406

7700k I would say, but its up to you

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

7700k is i7 btw, 7600k is the i5. I got about 850 into my rig right now (i5 7500, 1050ti, 8 gigs of ram, and a 120gb ssd (steam csgo and os. 3 7200rpm hdd for everything else) and i hit 60fps on forza 7, 60 on cod ww2, 150+ on csgo, and 190+ on LoL all at 1080p. You dont ned to spend mad bank to get high fps. Today is a good day to amazon!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2941

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Justinbarrows/saved/ngnjcf

This is what i am thinking right now... any tips? Going to be ordering parts soon, within a week

No one has mentioned the hard drive. Instead of getting that Western Digital Red hard drive, you should get either the Blue or Black variations of them.

The Red labels are built more for use within storage servers (NAS/operate at 5400 rpm). Blue is more for general use (and usually faster than Red). Black is the advertised "performance" hard drive built for durability and performance targeting the gamer.

Also the Blue label is cheaper than the Red label on most sites.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/MwW9TW/western-digital-internal-hard-drive-wd10ezex

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2695

How?

eBay.

I purchased tons of keys off of this one seller but they currently don't have any. They're legitimate keys ripped off of broken machines. Used them on several machines, no problems. I'll let you know once they start selling again. If you're impatient you can just look up "windows 10 key" on eBay and most of the stuff is reputable.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread