? servers

? players online

BTC to USD nearly 17k

• Content Count:  660

BCH blew up cause it got put on coinbase but they are now investigating if people in coinbase leaked insider info. Everything basically tanked because everyone wanted in on the BCH but everything should recover now.

I made 400% on cardano (ADA) and now I'm invested in vertcoin and siacoin. Trying to make some easy money hopefully these take off.

• Content Count:  930

Buy up boys Btc just dropped down a couple thousand get ready for that next spike dont worry its not gonna crash. Its is 100% worrth the investment right now hurry up beat the spiike earn a some easy stock !!!!!

• Content Count:  1385

lol.

"buy btc guys. dunt wurry it waunt crasssh"

It's been steadily going down for a while now. It'll keep going down as a bunch of people will probably want to cash in due to fears or the thing going down even further.

• Content Count:  660

Hold onto your seat boys , we are going for a ride. No regrets.

My dad asked me to cash out his assets. But i'm holding.

EDIT: and yeah it's going down. When BTC hit 10K it hit the news and the rookies started investing. They wanted some easy cash

but now btc is dropping fast and they are scared. And all the new people that invested after 10k are probably selling like crazy.

If you have been in btc you know a 30-40% price drop has happened a couple of times.

• Content Count:  1385

BTC is at 10.4k usd. Wanna bet how long that's going to hold and get back up due to manipulation? lol

Yet again people prove that investment should be left to people who work on that their entire lives.

Edited by Vy

• Content Count:  4798

BTC is at 10.4k usd. Wanna bet how long that's going to hold and get back up due to manipulation? lol

Yet again people prove that investment should be left to people who work on that their entire lives.

Shrug*

Still made 250 (reivested ether to ripple before it mooned) eur by doing almost nothing and still have my litecoin. Waiting to reinvest.

Reply to Thread