? servers

? players online

BTC to USD nearly 17k

• Content Count:  1513

tfw entered LTC at 80

A reminder for anyone considering investing in cryptocurrency: Do not invest more than you are willing to lose.

I invested in LTC as well at around $104 usd. Did you sell recently or still sitting?, because LTC seems to be dropping steadily after it hit upwards of $350.

• Content Count:  4798

I invested in LTC as well at around $104 usd. Did you sell recently or still sitting?, because LTC seems to be dropping steadily after it hit upwards of $350.

I decided to hold on to it, I have faith that it can still grow. I am betting on new people joining exchanges like coinbase and seeing litecoin as an "affordable" cryptocurrency investment that they are not too late to get in to. I am still willing to risk losing all of it for a chance at 1000 USD for 1 LTC.

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  1513

I decided to hold on to it, I have faith that it can still grow. I am betting on new people joining exchanges like coinbase and seeing litecoin as an "affordable" cryptocurrency investment that they are not too late to get in to. I am still willing to risk losing all of it for a chance at 1000 USD for 1 LTC.

I'm holding on to mine as well.

• Content Count:  660

Pff i've been hearing this shit for months now. "Bitcoin is a bubble and it'll crash".

People said the same thing when Bitcoin hit 5000 dollar but nope didn't sell and held on to my Btc and i'm glad i did.

People like Vy really don't get how exchanges work. Yes the bitcoin is 17K right now , that price isn't some theoretical value.

Thats the price i get if i put it up for sale at the exchange right now. Thats what people are willing to give for a bitcoin.

And it doesn't matter if i buy 80 dollars of litecoin or 80 dollars of bitcoin, what matters at the end of the day is the % increase.

That being said i am diversifying. I also bought some litecoins at 80 at the time. Saw them skyrocket to 280 and sold them, they went up to 320 but are steadily dropping. Litecoin just can't compete with bitcoin in staying power i believe , but atm its dropping so i might buy some.

Bought Ripple aswell because my dad thought it would be interesting , i woke up yesterday and it hit a 75% increase in a single night. I've made more of silly ripple than of my litecoins.

That being said every month i keep investing money, as a student i got nothing better to spend it on and right now it's just incredibly easy money

• Like 2

• Content Count:  660

Can't sell the thing if there's no buyers. Why'd someone buy a BTC at such high value is really beyond me and when it falls, not a lot of people are going to buy it at the high values at that time (especially if the trend if 80 degree down line)

Because i was curious i just checked the Gdax

Right now at 17200 https://gyazo.com/b3d97af554183b84942a12c471d81224

The open orders are just crushing through. So yeah saying "not alot of people are going to buy is based on what ?

Made another one 2 minutes later

https://gyazo.com/8e812a298fccb0ebba72b6d69ea2eab7

Its looking good right now

EDIT: 2 mins later 17600 , seems like the wall is just getting eaten

• Like 1

• Content Count:  930

Bitcoin will keep going up, its the future its not going to crash people. nasdaq is going to be supporting bitcoin and any crypto currency, soon enough you will be able to go buy a coffee with btc

• Content Count:  1051

Can you buy something with it? No? Well bad for you :)

This is actually false, many companies big and small let you pay with bit coin. Including: Expedia.com, Microsoft, Virgin Galactic, Overstock.com, Newegg.com, eGifter, Zyngal, Subway, and Opskins. Bit coin keeps getting a wider variety of accessibility. Bitcoin will only keep getting more valuable which will make it's acceptance much wider. Yes it could easily crash in the near future, but with the price going up it could definitely become a key element in expensive purchases. So in the end, 1 BTC does equal 17 thousand U.S. dollars.

• Content Count:  11501

i get a raging erection when people say ‘it’s a bubble!’ and that I’m dumb for investing in it months and months ago. I sit back and bathe myself in the 4 grand I’ve made in the past few months off of absolutely minimal investing and ask them for more financial advice as they eat top ramen and beans on the daily

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1459

I just invested about a month and a half ago, using Coinbase, and I put $15 into each, totaling $45, now my total is $145. I'm trying to learn about it as best I can and have a basic understanding of it. I'm just enjoying seeing my money rise.

Reply to Thread