? servers

? players online

DrDisrespect

• Content Count:  2230

I don't consistently watch the Doc, perhaps just the occasional highlight, but I appreciate the content he brings to the table.

Cheating is awful and I in no way would consider it otherwise. I don't necessarily agree with going public purely because his wife or children may not wish for that to be public knowledge and if they don't then I don't believe he should. I do however think that there can be some reasoning seen that seems understandable. The Doc seems relatively intelligent, it's not like he doesn't know the implications going public could have on himself, however he may simply be doing this to 'get what he feels he deserves'. Transparency is obviously another thing, though of course I don't feel too good about it as we can't be knowledgeable on what his wife wants/feels in this situation.

As much as I understand the kind of 'why would he fuck his career by going public', in some ways that seems unjust. If he feels enough guilt and doesn't feel right allowing his career to continue as normal then I can see how this can be his way of trying to start a fix.

As a side note, I feel like a leak with some kind of evidence would be a lot worse

I think that some of the reactions have been pretty far on both ends of the spectrum though.

Edited by Luke

• Content Count:  2187

It's a shame, especially since he got an award at The Game Awards for something about being the best character or something?

I can partly understand why he went public with this. Can't just leave the public without notice of where you went. It doesn't make his current situation any better, though.

Hope he sees this dilemma through with his family. I was just starting to like him too.

Wonder how the comments section of all his highlight videos on YouTube are looking like?

• Content Count:  2206

"He just cheated"

Until you get cheated on you won't understand.

He put his wife and kid in the spotlight with doing this.

He might of not bombed a school or bunnies but he has ruined two lives with this stupid move.

He hasn’t ruined any lives. Right now yeah his famil is going through a rough patch but believe me when i tell you his wife’s life isn’t ruined and the kid isn’t gonna let this one thug ruin his next 60 years. My moms been cheated on and her life isnt ruined. I’ve been cheated on and i don’t even care anymore. Yes it’s a shitty feeling but to be completely honest if you let that ruin your life you are most likely a weak minded person with low self confidence.

If you get cheated on and you have a kid you need to move on for the sake of your kid. If you can’t you have no one to blame but yourself. Nobody is going to blame the guy who cheated 6 years later if the wife is still a wreck

My point is that it’s way over dramatic to say he’s ruined two lives.

• Content Count:  1421

As a person; he is complete trash.

Anyone who cheats deserves to lose everything, feel bad for the wife.

However; If they choose to work on their marriage, he needs to stop being the doc.

As a content creator I still love what he does, ill still watch, and like his stuff.

Coming from a person who thinks 9/11 wasn't a big deal. What he did was wrong but get real.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  246

As a person; he is complete trash.

Anyone who cheats deserves to lose everything, feel bad for the wife.

However; If they choose to work on their marriage, he needs to stop being the doc.

As a content creator I still love what he does, ill still watch, and like his stuff.

i completely agree with you but i dont think they need to work on there mariage i think they should divorce

Reply to Thread