? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day - 31st Dec

• Content Count:  2230

What do you want to achieve in 2018?

Personally I want to actually work hard in college for the next 5 months and end up with grades that reflect what i put into it. I've let myself down for a lot of years in a row in terms of schoolwork mostly because of a lack of motivation. Although I ended up with grades I can be proud of in secondary school (high school?) with little work, the qualifications I'm currently taking require much more than no effort and because I have just coasted for years I've struggled to get back into everything. Plus I need certain things to get into a uni that I want to go to.

What about you guys?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  701

Get back to 168 lbs. Back in HS I was the fittest around 165-168 lbs and now I'm a solid 185 of uneven blobbyness. Getting fit again is probably my biggest priority

• Like 1

• Content Count:  678

I’m actually looking to gain weight, to contrast from everyone else. I’ll be starting this year off at 122 lbs. and 5 foot 11 inches. I’m terribly underweight, and have been since I quit smoking /leafy substances/. I’m looking to put on at least thirty pounds by the end of the year, with the majority being muscle, but still requiring a bit of fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply to Thread