? servers

? players online

CREATE SG/ZM BANNER FOR $$$$ (CONTEST ENDS AUG 31ST)

• Content Count:  602

Here are the banners I made :

sgv1ka3.jpg

zmver2cq2.jpg

zmver1ke6.jpg

Mixing them just gets the zombie theme of the Zombie Murder banner mixed up with the more army like theme of the Steam Gamers banner so I just left them separated.

Hope you guys like them.

• Content Count:  6465

In my opinion sticking the two together on one banner is kind of difficult, if you take the idea from the current banner, if you're going to have a zombie represent ZM and a ct represent SG then make them work out together rather than separate. (Also shows it better that they seem like they work together rather than they are two different things)

Also, perhaps a new forum layout could be put in play? All these dark or bordered pictures do not quite go well with the light gray and blue forum layout...It kind of makes them look like they're out of place on the top of the forum rather than how the banner we have currently is, where it flows with the rest of the forum since there's no real end to the picture.

Another idea to make things interesting, though I'm not entirely sure if it's possible, is to have two forum layouts and banners, and that the forums randomly change as you're browsing it, one minute it could be the light SteamGamers layout with a SteamGamers banner, and then you'll be clicking around some links and the forum will change to a darker layout and the ZombieMurder banner. (Perhaps while browsing the ZombieMurder sections and the general sections could be SteamGamers layout.)

While both 'random layouts' would have the same links, show the same information and forum options, it'd be something different and interesting. Though I'm not sure if it's possible.

Edit: Read LitKey's post, this is basically the same thing as he posted, in a little more detail. (I believe)

Reply to Thread