? servers

? players online

CREATE SG/ZM BANNER FOR $$$$ (CONTEST ENDS AUG 31ST)

• Content Count:  2686

Seeing as people are making banners that really don't go with the forum layout, I'll give it a try too and make it more sig like.Probably tonight or tomorrow morning.

It took me many hours, but now I'm finished!

steamgx9.jpg

It's all made from scratch, used renders from PlanetRenders and some custom brushes.

Feedback please!

//Eldest

• Content Count:  2527

You guys have made some great banners but I am starting to think we need to keep the banners seperate and just have two forum styles. That way we can keep this zm logo on the default style and come up with an new forum look and banner for the steam-gamers.net side of the site. So I am extending the contest 1 more week and would like to see your submissions for a banner same size but just use the Steam Gamers logo.

UPDATE: contest now ends August 31st

New forum style will have a dark (maybe black) background.

Stick to the same size rules in the first post.

Make the banner just for Steam Gamers!

*If I decide to use any of the previous submissions for any other purpose I will compensate the creator of that image.

• Content Count:  427

steamgx9.jpg

It's all made from scratch, used renders from PlanetRenders and some custom brushes.

Feedback please!

//Eldest

I like this! Nice job :p

• Content Count:  129

steamgx9.jpg

Feedback please!

//Eldest

Looks totaly awesome, but I don't think it would fit with SG ya no? Looks like some sortof parody, where the ct just runs (without moving legs) into the zombie and 5000 other zombies dog pile him.

Still, thats fucking wicked looking

Now I got another week to make a new header/banner. I got some great ideas for a only SG banner without zombies. I'll get to work tomorrow if I get tired of mapping.

• Content Count:  1349

I really like that banner you made Eldest. Even if you were to remove the zombiemurder text and put the steamgamers text in the top-right corner I think it'd be incredibly good. It's extremely good looking imo.

• Content Count:  2527

I really like that banner you made Eldest. Even if you were to remove the zombiemurder text and put the steamgamers text in the top-right corner I think it'd be incredibly good. It's extremely good looking imo.

That is a really good banner, since the ban website covers both steamgamers/zombiemurder I might have to see what that looks like on the GB site......

Reply to Thread