? servers

? players online

CREATE SG/ZM BANNER FOR $$$$ (CONTEST ENDS AUG 31ST)

• Content Count:  111

Ok this one really sucks, doesn't go with the forum theme either, I will try something better later when I've freshen up my photoshop skills and when my head's more clearer .. I'll try making some tomorrow...

16107404rl7.png

Made another one ...

50566227vq6.png

Promise, tomorrow I will make some better ones

Edited by cOff-

• Content Count:  602

13633705ls5.jpg

Open your photoshop, select the CT render layer, and after that go to Edit -> Transform -> Flip Horizontal ; so the CT char faces the left side and make the banner more symmetrical.

• Content Count:  2686

Open your photoshop, select the CT render layer, and after that go to Edit -> Transform -> Flip Horizontal ; so the CT char faces the left side and make the banner more symmetrical.

I wanted to do that in the first place, but the CT's gun is fucked up at the end.

Edit:Here, I hide the end of the gun with the text. If you guys don't like the blood and bulletholes, I can try and do the same thing for the other banner.

puddinpopza4.jpg

Edited by Eldest

Would it be worth trying to look on DeviantArt or a renders site for a fan-made CT render? I'm getting sick of looking at that boring pose.

Also, I'm sure if you fish around you can find some pictures of that new-fangled CS:S that everyone's raving about.

I'll search for some decent renders. Meanwhile, feast your eyes on this photoshop magic!

Edit:I like the CT with shotgun render very much, but I don't know what to do with his arm :|.

Edited by Eldest

Very nice render, mind if I use it for the banner?

Edit:I found another nice render:

anotherbt1.jpg

web3pf2.th.jpg

Should I remove the shadow?:/

web4gq2.jpg

I can make millions of these, I'm handy with Photoshop like Mr.T is handy with computers.

Edited by Eldest

• Content Count:  129

IMO the banner now is pure genius, I mean look at it, The humans are using teamwork to driveback the zombies from the words "ZOMBIEMURDER" like its some kind of holy symbol they must protect from the living dead. And the zombies are doing their best to destroy the humans by using teamwork.

All ya need is a SG one, which, instead of a banner could be a video perhaps?

Showing all the SG servers and then have like "If you like all this and EVERYTHING ZOMBIE" join us, on one of our servers" (in an EPIC voice ofcourse)

• Content Count:  1933

Ok this one really sucks, doesn't go with the forum theme either, I will try something better later when I've freshen up my photoshop skills and when my head's more clearer .. I'll try making some tomorrow...

16107404rl7.png

Made another one ...

50566227vq6.png

Promise, tomorrow I will make some better ones

I really like these.

Reply to Thread