? servers

? players online

CREATE SG/ZM BANNER FOR $$$$ (CONTEST ENDS AUG 31ST)

• Content Count:  129

I made one for fun which is why I never took the time to clip off the extra on the end on the right or put a border on it haha xD

zombiemurder11.gif

I have a video clip for a Steam Gamers one as well that I think I might throw together for the hell of it. :)

That, good sir, is FUCKING SEXY! HOOOO WHEEEE!

• Content Count:  1802

Is this still open? Like i said on first page, i'm not creative person, and i can't use photoshop at all so heres what i made. I think it still needs something, but i don't know what.

steamgamers3mt0.th.jpg

Edited by Repus

• Content Count:  602

eh, didn't turn out as good as I wanted but meh I'm sleepy. If anyone has some good grunge brushes I'm in need of some so I can touch this one up. I think I might change up the font as well. ^.^

steamgamers-22.gif

6738.79 KB (6900522 bytes)

6 MB banner FTW!

Internetz dies!

• Content Count:  1735

eh, didn't turn out as good as I wanted but meh I'm sleepy. If anyone has some good grunge brushes I'm in need of some so I can touch this one up. I think I might change up the font as well. ^.^

steamgamers-22.gif

that one is sick, maybe if you can put zombies into that maybe it will be better :p

• Content Count:  316

steamgamers-22.gif

nice banner,and nice use of the CS Online(made by Valve and Nexon for japan)

but yes,it would be good to put some zombie banner in there

Reply to Thread