? servers

? players online

The Ultimate ZE Giveaway!

• Content Count:  1654

BUMB-DIGGITY-DOUG

So seeing as we managed to get to rank 540 in less then a week (omg thank you everyone) I decided to go ahead and join our goal from 250 by the end of the month to 200.

Before I wrote the thread I was originally going to put 200 but hesitated because I didn't believe we could do it, but as you guys have been pushing so hard lately I had swallowed my words so fast that I feel that changing the goal to 200 is only proper. Don't worry there wont be any more changes, 200 is the final goal so like before GO OUT THERE AND KEEP PUSHING!

• Content Count:  4441

BUMB-DIGGITY-DOUG

So seeing as we managed to get to rank 540 in less then a week (omg thank you everyone) I decided to go ahead and join our goal from 250 by the end of the month to 200.

Before I wrote the thread I was originally going to put 200 but hesitated because I didn't believe we could do it, but as you guys have been pushing so hard lately I had swallowed my words so fast that I feel that changing the goal to 200 is only proper. Don't worry there wont be any more changes, 200 is the final goal so like before GO OUT THERE AND KEEP PUSHING!

[video=youtube_share;m_OXdDU9V5g]

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2162

BUMB-DIGGITY-DOUG

Before I wrote the thread I was originally going to put 200 but hesitated because I didn't believe we could do it, but as you guys have been pushing so hard lately I had swallowed my words so fast that I feel that changing the goal to 200 is only proper. Don't worry there wont be any more changes, 200 is the final goal so like before

What Greggy says when he realizes that he might actually have to give away 200 dollars because we actually put forth effort. Nah its fine greggy, we'll get down to 100 by the time the giveaway happens and then you'll be saying rank 50 or below XD. Im just messing with ya, I love you man and thanks for giving initiative for people to play the server other than just for fun (even though thats why i do it)

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1654

Well, It's official boys. We finally surpassed TTT in server ranking. Thank you to everyone who has been playing on ze and constantly putting your time and effort on helping the server grow every day. Besides this long awaited accomplishment for ze, thank you to everyone for pushing and expanding our server boundaries for all SG servers, without you guys we would truly be nothing.

This is also a reminder to those who may have forgotten that we have 8 days left to get our ZE server under 200 in server ranking for the giveaway. I know we can and will accomplish this as we have pushed so far and reached the lowest server ranking we have had in over 2 months so for that alone thank you. We are only 108 ranks behind to reach our goal, don't stop pushing and remember to always have fun!

THANK YOU AND KEEP PUSHING!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5055

Just a small bump, we still need to get to rank 200 or lower by February 28th. We're at rank 308th as of this posting. We also surpassed TTT in server rank where they are at rank 361st. We're about 108 more ranks away from the 200 goal so we have to keep it up. I also want to say thanks to all the ZE admins and regulars (old and new) for helping make ZE better since its rough patch. We're definitely doing better but we're still a bit far from what it once was. Keep playing on the server and suggest ideas, and once we reach rank 200 we can see @Greggy G giveaway $200 of his own personal chinchilla money for us :trollface:

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1469

Just a small bump, we still need to get to rank 200 or lower by February 28th. We're at rank 308th as of this posting. We also surpassed TTT in server rank where they are at rank 361st. We're about 108 more ranks away from the 200 goal so we have to keep it up. I also want to say thanks to all the ZE admins and regulars (old and new) for helping make ZE better since its rough patch. We're definitely doing better but we're still a bit far from what it once was. Keep playing on the server and suggest ideas, and once we reach rank 200 we can see @Greggy G giveaway $200 of his own personal chinchilla money for us :trollface:

I can already see him getting his check book and pen out ready to write that BIG FAT check of $200

Edited by Takuto

Reply to Thread