? servers

? players online

Commander Cody, the time has come.

• Content Count:  1423

Thank you for encouraging me to do better and for everything you’ve done in this community. Best of luck in the future and I hope that whatever problems you are having can be resolved

• Like 1

• Content Count:  555

:( Thanks for everything you've done for this community. I knew I could always count on you for an answer when I asked a question regarding anything about this community.
  • Like 1

• Content Count:  1621

Sad to see you step down, but you gotta do what is best for you. :( I hope things work out for the better with your family and personal issues. I would just like to say thanks for your hard work and dedication to the community. You have been a role model for some and an overall great person to others. Haven't talked to you in awhile, but that's the way things go stormtrooper. I wish the best for you and your family. Hopefully I'll see ya soon. Good luck my friend :)

Bye tater tot.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1194

Sad to see you step down, you took your time and looked over my player complaint. You always helped me, with every questions I asked and helped me become a better player. I'm thankful for everything you done for me and making the community into a better place!

I wish the best for you

Keep your head up, don't let your problems overcome you! :smile1:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5678

Really sad to see you're stepping down. Thanks for all the motivation you gave me when I was going for admin again, and just overall being very supportive for everything I've done. You're at the top of my list for most humble and nicest people I've ever met and you're one of the best friends I could've asked for. I argue with you a lot, and since this is it for you I guess I can suck it up and admit you were right, I like arguing. :couch2: I hope we still talk often and hopefully we can play SWTOR sometime too. Good luck with your future endeavors and when you go back to college or get that job at Nice Guys Inc. make sure you keep in touch. Also, I've said it, but I'm not one for big heart-felt posts, I'm sure you know how much you meant to me while you were here, it's just hard to put it into words.

Thanks for everything Extreme Potatoes, SG was fortunate to have you back in the ranks while they did.

and oh yeah nice pfp

• Like 1
Edited by Dominic

• Content Count:  191

Thanks Erik for everything you've done for this community whenever I had a problem you would always try to help sad to see you go. You've always been an amazing friend and you still are.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread