? servers

? players online

Make JB Great Again

• Content Count:  2162

This server specific admin thing is a horrible idea. People are going to play different gamemodes regarldess if they are admin or not. Making them server specific just makes it so we have less admins that are available to admin every server. Basically half the admins would be TTT specific and JB would have like little to no admins. There is no reason that people shouldnt be allowed to administrate every server they play on, because they arent going to only play one server if they get admin

Edit: i personally play pretty much every server on SG when i get around to them and i enjoy playing all of them. If i had to choose a server to administrate, it would probably be ZE, however that would just take me away from helping out JB or TTT when there are rule breakers on those servers. It would make it so much more annoyinf for everybody, as there wouldnt be an admin there that is admin on a different server.

Edited by Cept For Her

• Content Count:  615

This server specific admin thing is a horrible idea. People are going to play different gamemodes regarldess if they are admin or not. Making them server specific just makes it so we have less admins that are available to admin every server. Basically half the admins would be TTT specific and JB would have like little to no admins. There is no reason that people shouldnt be allowed to administrate every server they play on, because they arent going to only play one server if they get admin

Edit: i personally play pretty much every server on SG when i get around to them and i enjoy playing all of them. If i had to choose a server to administrate, it would probably be ZE, however that would just take me away from helping out JB or TTT when there are rule breakers on those servers. It would make it so much more annoyinf for everybody, as there wouldnt be an admin there that is admin on a different server.

On multiple occasions there has been an admin, who clearly mains another server, come into TTT and either spew nonsense based on their take of the rules or not be able to admin the server because they have no idea what is going on. We even have current SA’s that I have never even met that don’t play other servers. In addition, a lot of admins just join another server to respond to a calladmin and instantly leave after, sometimes not even handling the situation.

Personally I feel like having the option to be an admin for one specific server will encourage more people to apply for admin.

But yeah, it would be annoying that you can’t join all the servers and slap your friends :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by tides

• Content Count:  2162

Generally if admins feel that the server is resolved and it will be fine for a while without them, then yeah they will leave to go back to what they were doing. Most of the time though, i see admins responding to the calladmins and staying there if they see a problem that they know they will have to eventually deal with. While admins arent required to play other servers, it is generally encouraged to do so, so that way they know the rules and can enforce them.

Also i feel like that slap thing was directed as an insult or something, but only SAs get that power now, and As such as me dont have that ability, but i would still like to be able to deal with JB problems when i go on there

• Content Count:  615

Generally if admins feel that the server is resolved and it will be fine for a while without them, then yeah they will leave to go back to what they were doing. Most of the time though, i see admins responding to the calladmins and staying there if they see a problem that they know they will have to eventually deal with. While admins arent required to play other servers, it is generally encouraged to do so, so that way they know the rules and can enforce them.

Also i feel like that slap thing was directed as an insult or something, but only SAs get that power now, and As such as me dont have that ability, but i would still like to be able to deal with JB problems when i go on there

But how do you feel about having admins for specific servers, the point of my post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  1020

I think the idea that was presented was for people who only want to play one server but can’t get admin on a different server because they don’t play others so it would work like a rank below admin is what I’m getting but either way I don’t think it should implemented like this also because if you want to be an admin it’s not hard to learn the rules of pretty much two other servers

Edit: my bad I didn’t realize tides said it would apply to regular admins and than if they would have to earn all servers with senior admin which again turns back around to what I said before about just learned the rules for all servers

Edited by WavY

• Content Count:  391

I probably should’ve mentioned that (hypothetically) having applications for specific servers means that you could apply for ttt if you already had admin powers on JB. It makes sense because you would have to gain the trust of the respective regulars of the server you played that you wanted to be admin on. @Cept For Her

Anyways, this thread is about making jb a better server, and I don’t want to stray off that topic. I’d like to hear from the higher ups about what is gonna happen regarding jb with these posts, and I’ll make another thread regarding the whole rank structure of lower admins.

@Wawa @delirium

• Like 1
Edited by Kicks

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.