? servers

? players online

T delay on TTT

• Content Count:  796

I'm just wondering what constitutes t delay as last t.

If I'm last t do I have to play very aggressively, or can I play passively like I like to. People seem to love screaming t delay, but do the same them self. So what truly constitutes t delay, because I don't wanna be doing wrong stuff.

• Content Count:  1266

If you're running around with the innos 'looking' for the last T, but not picking them off, killing them quickly, etc. you're delaying. As long as your actively looking for opportunities to kill, you're fine, despite what people may tell you. Taken straight from the FAQ:

What is the last T(s) delaying rule refferring to?

This is NOT refferring to Ts who can't find a chance to kill. This is strictly refferring to T(s), usually the last one, obviously delaying the round. For example, sitting in a corner AFK, running circles in a T room, etc.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2579

Delaying

make (someone or something) late or slow.

I'd define T delaying as "not doing what they should be doing to win". For instance, the last T alive wasting everyone's time by shooting the bowling pins on community_bowling instead of killing the afk guy behind him. If a T isn't working towards winning - for a long period of time, ofc - it is delaying. 30-60 seconds on making a plan to kill the 7 last innos in one blow doesn't count as delaying.

In any way, we'll tell you to start moving if you delay.

edit: fuck u moon

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1056

Personally I classify it as not following your T role. When you are T your job is to kill innocents and detectives, if you are last T and not at least attempting to do that then you are delaying. If you are actively seeking for innocents and can't find them then you are not delaying. There are many instances where I see the last T in a group with a few detectives and some innocents, not even attempting to line up a shot on one of them.

The FAQ states:

This is NOT refferring to Ts who can't find a chance to kill. This is strictly refferring to T(s), usually the last one, obviously delaying the round. For example, sitting in a corner AFK, running circles in a T room, etc.

Which brings me to another subject. A lot of times you will see a traitor getting told to stop delaying when he or she is actively looking for the T. It should be easy to tell whether or not someone is delaying, if you see them actively running around and checking corners you should be able to tell the are doing what they are supposed to.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1020

@Purple Shy Guy to answer your question on if you have to play super aggressively is that no you don’t have to kill someone as soon as you see them like you’re Rambo or some shit—part of ttt can be trying to find a plan to kill people and executing it. But Tbh though if I realize I’m last T I try to hurry it up because it can be aggravating to wait for one person to attempt a plan that can takes time that will 7/10 times won’t work

• Like 1

• Content Count:  216

@Purple Shy Guy This is my answer to you, going with what @WavY said, you have to try to play sneakily, like trying to assassinate someone and not get found. But if you are trying to find the last guy, it might not be called delaying, delaying in my opinion is, moving very slowly around the map, not going to find the person, not killing the person, or just standing/camping in an area. So depending on how you re attacking, like finding people and killing them, killing people on sight, or just killing people away from everyone, that would not be counted as delaying in my opinion. So it depends on what you do and how you play.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread